Do you really love me ?

Your POV

I woke up from me deep slumber. I feel like someone is going to make a reference of Sleeping Beauty after this incident. Next to my bed was my older brother sleeping in a chair. I guess that my disappearance scared him as much as it did to me. I can't forgive France for this... he will pay. I sneaked out of the bedroom like a mouse. Before I could even get to the stairs I was tacked by my nephew. 

"(Y/n),I 'm so happy that you're back!!" he said whimpering in my dress as he held on to me for dear life.

"I'm so sorry I made you worry." as I crouched to his level and hugged him back.

I picked up Sealand and headed downstairs. Every Nordic country were there apart from Sweden who was still in my bedroom. Once they caught eye of me they rushed over suffocating me in a large hug.

"I... can't...breath..." I managed to exclaim.

They all mustered a few apologies before letting me go.

"If it's not to much, I would like to go see Germany. Could you tell Sweden once he's awake?"

"Of course, will you be fine by yourself?" Finland asked uneasily.

"I'll be careful I promised." I smiled sweetly as I left the house heading to meet my boyfriend.

I ran towards his house.  He was my drug  the only thing that kept me sane and alive. I needed to be close to him. I needed to see him, feel him, I needed him.  I was at his door, a bit out of breath but there. I was about to knock on the door but a wave of remorse hit me. I made him suffer, I know it wasn't my fault but I still felt dread in my blood. I finally mustered up the courage to knock. I saw Japan open the door with a gentle and kind smile.

" Welcome back (y/n)-chan."

"Glad to be back Japan."

I entered the house cautiously when suddenly I was glomped by Prussia and Italy. 

"Hey guys I've missed you!"

I headed to Germany's bedroom, where I found him asleep. So here is my darling princess Aurora that I have to wake up  with a kiss. Tehehe. I leaned over his large sleeping frame, and kissed his soft lips. I felt him move, I guess I woke him up. Mission succeeded. 

"Hello Princess."

"Mnnn... Guten Morgen Liebing."

"Actually it's already noon."

"Nein."

"Yup."

"Gott verdammt, Italy missed his training again."

"Thank you for saving me, it was a truly horrible experience."

"Don't worry, I'll never let this happen ever again." I laid on the bed next to him, letting me feel his muscles and warmth. As I trailed a finger on his chest I could hear him muffle a moan or two.

"You arouse in me such a mixture of feelings, I don't know how to approach you. Only come to me- get closer to me. I promise you. I will keep you safe."

I snuggled up to him and cuddled. I wished we could stay like this forever. But of course Germany knew how to kill the mood.

"Let's go see France."

"Wait what!!? Why would I go see him."

 "Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness."  he said while cupping my cheek.

"Wow, I bet you got that from a book." I managed to say while trying to resist the urge of blushing.

"You're adorable vhen you blush." That made me blush even more.

"Fine we'll go see him." I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. Germany got closer and kissed my cheek. We both got out of bed and I headed downstairs while Germany got dressed.

"It's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard, and we're going to have to work at this everyday. But I want do this because I love you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday."

"By the way, I'm wearing the smile you gave me." I answered

"Just kiss me. We can talk later." he sighed

~time skip provided by you dragging your feet~

After forever you finally arrived at the frog's house... yes I will call him frog because of his behavior.

Germany was forced to drag me to the door. He knocked, I on the other hand was trying to run away. The door flung open reveling a blond man with a rose in his hand and a flushed face... nope it wasn't France it was England.

"When did hell freeze over ?" I baffled.

"What are you doing here?" England questioned.

"Ve can also ask that question."

"Uhm I came to give a scolding ..." That when he started to blush.

"Are you sure because you're blushing a lot." I added with a smirk.

"Shut up you git. Come on in." He beckoned.

We entered the french styled house and came face to face with FRANCE. My new nemesis. I hid behind Germany and started to hiss. 

"(y/n) jou're being ridiculous." Germany sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"(y/n) je suis desolé." France pleaded. "I was being rash, I thought I loved you and I knew you didn't share my feeling . I abused your trust and I made you suffer. I hope you can forgive me and stay friends with me. By the way Germany was crying when he got you got back." 

"I vasn't!" 

"Wait wait wait, you thought you loved me?" 

"Yes actually I'm in love with England and now we are going out."

"So you kidnap me and then tell me it was a big mistake."

"When you say it like that it sounds like I was a monster." he looked really demoralized.

"Seeing your face like that it would be really rude to not take your apology."

"Oui merci for giving me a second chance!"

"Since that's settled I 'm taking (y/n) home."

"Bye bye love birds." England cooed.

"Au revoir vous deux."

"Bye." I called.

"Auf wiedersehen."

While we were walking home, we held hands. It felt so nice to spend some time alone without annoyances. We kept on walking and decided to go watch a movie and have a bit of fun before we had to go back home. 

"I'm so happy that you saved me and today was great. Thank you." I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I think you missed." He smirked as he pointed to his lips.

This time I leaned in to join his lips against mine. I felt his soft lips and his tongue run against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open up letting his wet muscle explore my mouth. The kiss deepen until I heard coughing. We turned around and saw Sweden glaring at Germany. 

"Home. NOW." He dragged me away while I waved good bye to Germany.

THE END

So I was thinking of adding a lime or lemon to end this if you don't want to read it don't read it as simple as that.