Shopping trip

Your POV
A few days passed since the trip to the beach and my ankle was healing perfectly. I was taken care of by the nordics but I had no news of everyone else. Sigh. I was walking downstairs and grabbed snacks in the kitchen. I felt a buzz in my pocket, I took out my cell. It's Hungary. "Hey Sweden. I'm going out." I walked to the mall and saw her waiting. We greeted each other with a hug. We havibg a blast talking about clothes, work and the hardest subject, boys. " I take it that there was no improvement in your relationship. "
" Yeah, I twisted my ankle and he carried me, that it." I'm so not going to tell her that he riped of my bikini top. I won' t hear the end of it. "What about you any progress?"
"Slow but steady. Were going to a Mozart concert. So I need new clothes."
"Well I have enough so I can do without it. Oh my god that such a cute top! I need it! ... You didn't hear or see anything understood." She walked away laughing. We passed by Russia who was shoppin with his sisters. Belarus is nice as long as Russia isn't brought up. " (y/n), we should totally do a girl night out with all the girls. That would be so great!"
"True. But that's a lot of girls and we don't really live on our own. Maybe at someone elses house."
"We'll plan all of this tomorrow."
"Sorry got work. Day after that?"
"No Japan and I have our yaoi night."
"You sure do enjoy your yaois. It's almost like your drug."
"Well you have a few hidden in your bookcase."
"What! How did you know!?"
"Secret. Ok alright. Remember the tampon accident when you had your cold?"
"Of course how could I forget that!(note the sarcasme)"
"Well I always know the best hidings spots to hide them."
"Sigh did you test it on Austria?"
"Yup and he didn't notice them. Isn't that great!"
"Yeah...want to get a coffee? Spain's café is a few blocs from here."
"Yes. Let's go!" We headed off fotr the café. "Hola señoritas." We both said our hellos and found a table for the both of us. We were taking about love and guys, when out of nowhere Spain poped out with a turtle in his hair. "Problems with love chica? Tell me!"
"Huh!? No way you would laughat us."
"It can't be that bad."
"It is." Explained Hungary "It's Germany and Austria."
"Actually it's very drastic." I slammed my head on the table. "With a bloc head like him he probably sees me as a friend or even worse a gym partner and nothing more."
"Well I could get France and Prussia to work you out on date, the both of you."
"He already tried and Japan as well. Each time it's an utter failure!" I said as I threw my hands in the air.
"Don't worry I'll work something out. Give me time."
"Take all the time you want
He's not going anywhere, neither am I. I do wonder if yiu could really help me out?"
"Hey (y/n) I need to get back home. We'll do this again soon alright. Bye bye." Then she dashed off. "Well I better go back home two. Bye Spain. Thanks for everything." I headed back home and felt like there was still some hope left.
Spain POV
Once (y/n), I snatched out my cell and called Prussia. "Hey, I need a hand."
"Sure the awesome can always give you a hand. Vhy?"
"(Y/n) was here and very sad."
"Yeah, lets say that the trip to the beach was suppose to bring them together but ended by pushing them farther apart."
"Well I was thinking you, France and I could help your brother and (y/n)."
"Yeah, but all my awesome date ended with an ackward situation. Oh ja, France has a crush on her."
"Oh, a messy love triangle."
"Ja, I don't know who to help anymore."
"Si, this is a hard choice. Oh lets spy on them and see who we should help out the most. A competion."
"Wunderbar. I will go spy on West then. Tchuss." I'll go see the Italien brothers, see if they can lend me some Cupid magic.