An automne day

Your POV
A few weeks passed after the Halloween party. I hadn't seen Germany for a while now. But I still met up with all of my other friends. The weather was getting colder by the day. Almost all the leaves had changed colors. Norway and Sweden were racking up the leaves, while Denmark and I were jumping in the piles of leaves. "Yeah!" Denmark screamed as he jumped in the new pile. Norway grabbed his scarf and dragged him to the pond. Sweden looked at me ... I got out of the pile and headed somewhere far from danger. Which was the kitchen. The smell of fresh baked cookies was lingering in the room. Finland was just adding the finishing touches to the cookies. I grabbed a few and headed to the park. Kids were doing the same thing as I when I was home. I tugged a bit on my scarf to make sure the cold would't get to me. But the scarf had an other idea. He flew of into the air. I ran after it hoping it wouldn't go too far. Then it landed in the ground before I could grab it someone else did. "Germany! How have you been? Haven't seen you for days." He put the scarf back on my neck. "Hallo (y/n), I'm fine. Sorry I vas caught up by vork." We kept on walking on the path until we arrived at the pond. We sat down on the bench nd looked at the last ducks that still hadn't migrated. We watched them for a while until we heard the awefull cry of a canadian gooses. We snapped our head in their direction. "Canadian geeses nature's snakes." I mumbled out.
"Vhat, I thought snakes vere nature's snakes."
"True but those are evil birds. Have you ever been bitten by one?"
"Uh nein."
"Let's go. I want to show you something." I grabbed his hand and headed to my secret area to get away. We were walking side by side. I still had his hand in mine. We soon arrived in a small forest with a pathway, mostly used by animals. We trudged down the path to the center of it all. All around us stood tree in bright red and orange colors. From time to time a leaf would fall. Wildlife was everywhere. "Hey look over there. It's a fox. In some countries seeing a fox would mean luck was on your side. What do you think?"
"Ja it is a very lucky day for the both of us isn't it? Let's head back the days are getting shorter."
"Sure. Oh I'm sorry. I've been holding your hand all this time." So not sorry. This is heaven.
"Don't vorry at least they are warm."
"You didn't bring gloves?"
"Nein mein are used."
"Oh, alright."
We soon went back to the park and seperated ways. I got home and accepted the warmth it brought me. Finland and Sweden were already bringing down boxes from the attic.
"What do you have there?"
"Christmas decoration!"
"Isn't it too early!" I asked
I headed to the kitchen and grabbed an other cookie. I sat down at the island and laid on it
"So hungry." I sighed.
"Dinner is almost ready." Said Iceland.
"Yay."
"Hurry up!" Yelled an annoyed Mr.Puffin.
"(Y/n), come here." Said Sweden.
"Yes." I went towards him. Finland left for the kitchen leaving me all alone in the living room with him. "So what can I do for you?"
"Could you go and check out the cottage for me."
"Sure. But just one question, why?"
"Well, I was going to take Finland there for a well earn vacation. And I wanted the place to be ready."
"Fine I'll go there and get everything ready for you guys. But you owe me big. I'll go there next week ok."
I headed back in the kitchen. God what a demanding brother. Once done eating I went in my room. I grabbed my phone and made a call. "Hey Canada, are you free next week?"
"Uh yes why?"
" I have to go to the winter cottage and clean it up. Want to come with me?"
"Yeah sure."
"Great thanks see you in a week then."
"Alright bye."
I put on my PJ and went to bed. But before that I watched the minion movie. Sleep quickly took over.