Christmas party

Germany POV
Prussia and I were sipping our beers at America's christmas party. It was pretty crazy. The food looked uneatable, alot of decorations. A huge tree was in the center of the room, and of course all the drunkards kept getting hit by the branches. But there is good news, (y/n) and the Nordics should be arriving shortly. I could finally thank her for the wonderful gifts. I had a really hard time trying to pick something out for her. Prussia did say that I should take her out on a date. Like she'll ever say yes to me.
Not long afterwards I saw her with Denmark making small talk. She was wearing a very sexy black dress with black high heel making her a bit taller. Before doin what so ever, I made sure that Sweden wasn't there to send me glare all night long. No sign of him, phew. I waved my hand to get her attention. I sent back a small timid wave back.
"Hello Germany. Having fun?"
"Hallo (y/n), you look lovely. Nein this isn't my type of party."
She let out a small giggle.
"Ich habe ein Geschenk für dich."
"Really, you didn't need to get me a gift."
I got out two small gifts out of my pocket. I handed the first one which consisted of a pearl bracelet. As she opened it she looked very surprised. "Germany, you shouldn't have it must have cost you a fortune!"
"Don't vorry. Here is the second one." It was a gift card for Barns and Nobels.
"You can get all the books you want."
"Thats going to be hard. I have a very long list." She giggled. I felt a blush growing on my cheeks. I felt like I was floating on a small cloud when I stood by her. But that peaceful heaven was soon interrupted. Prussia came over and swung his arm on (y/n)'s shoulder. I scolded him. "Vhat are the lover birds talking about?"
(Y/n) blushed 50 shades of red. And tried to give an answer but was too flustered to make a full sentence. "I vas giving (y/n) her christmas present." I explained.
"I don't have one! Oh what about you, me and my awesome five meters?"
Before I could get mad, a pan hit Prussia in the back of his head.
"Oww! Vhat vas that for?" He whined.
"How dare you talk to (y/n) like that. Come lets go (y/n)!" Hungary said as she dragged (y/n) from us.
"Good job! Now I von't be able to talk to her at all tonight. Did you at least thank her for your christmas present she got for you?"
"Nein! I'm to awesome for that."
I sighed. He's a lost cause.
Italy just arrived running to me and waving like crazy. Japan soon followed him at slower pace. We were talkung strategy when suddenly America came running around with a huge grin. "YOU BLOODY GIT! EXCUSE YOURSELF!" yelled England at the wall. Someone must have spiked his drink, again. And the guilty party is America, what a dumnkopf. England's brothers were absolutely no help at all. They stood not to far from him and they were laughing like hyenas. Hungary and (y/n) eventually grabbed him and dragged him upstairs in a bed before he would collapse. The party kept going. I wanted to go next to (y/n) so badly but with Hungary and her frying pan, I wouldn't dare. From time to time a country would bring her a gift or such. I don't know what was wrong with me but I felt like I was being stabbed in the heart each time she would talk to them or give them a warm smile. Is this jealousy? It can't be jealousy is when you can't bear someone precious to you being in contact with someone else than yourself. I can't be jealous! She might think of me as weird or strange or worse a stalker!
I was heading to the bar to fetch myself another beer when I was dragged off in the opposite direction. "Austria, Bruder! Vhat the hell?" I yelled as I thrashed around. They both looked at me with a glint of mischief.
"Germany... It's german sparkle party time!"
"Nein! Ich will nicht das machen!"
"Come on West. Austria and the awesome me vill be there! Kesesese!"
Before I could protest the music was playing all around the room and the other two were in position to dance. I sighed in annoyance but got into position. I just hope everyone while drink too much and not remember this embarrasing dance.
~ time skip provided by Germany doing the German sparkle party dance~
Once the dance finished I walked off to the side in a nice isolated corner. I pressed my head against the wall. I was pondering the thought of going home, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to the side to see Öslan(you), handing me a beer.
"Did you have fun? You were really something when you were dancing."
I grabbed the beer and chugged it down.
"Let's forget that ever happened...that was embarrasing."
"Actually you looked pretty cool out there!"
I was about to say thanks when I noticed that she already put on the pearl bracelet I gave her. Maybe I should tell her how I feel now...
"Uhm...(y/n)..."
"Yes?"
"I vas vondering if you... uh... vould ...how can I ask this?"
"(Y/n)!" Norway called "Were going back home. Denmark is drunk and I don't want to be here for 7 minutes in heaven. I'll be waiting in the car...hurry up!" He added before slamming the door behind him.
"Sorry, Germany. I have to go home now... what did you want to tell me?"
"Uh...vill you be there for training?"
I saw a slight dissapointment on her face before she said yes and walked away. Nice move... I not a real man...
"Vell that vent vell. Kesese... I vould have jumped her if I vere you."
I glared at Prussia. I walked away madly blushing and sat down next to Italy. I was gettibg sick of thus party and Norway was right I should also leave if America is planning 7 minutes in heaven. I grabbed my coat and headed off. From time to time a snow flake would land on my nose. I blew some air out watching it condense into a miniture cloud. We could even see the stars. Maybe (y/n) is also looking at the stars at this exact moment and wishing upon them. Who knows.

France POV
Prussia, Spain and I wefe talking about our plans for the last few days before the year ends.
"I'll try to take Romano to a cute Italian restaurant for just the two of us."
"Kesese. Canada and I are going ice skating! Vhat about you France? A lovely lady?"
"Oui! (Y/n) and I are going on a date in a few days!"
Both Prussia's and Spain's jaw hit the ground.
"Wie!!!?"
"Well I asked for a christmas present and I wanted a date... so voila. Come on you should be happy for me. Non?"
"Uh, si si..."
"Ja das ist wunderbar..."
An ackward silence all of a sudden desended on us as well as a ackward laugh. Sigh, I thought they would be happy.

Prussia POV
VHAT AM I GOING TO DO! Oh I'm going to do everything possible to be sure that (y/n) ends up with my unawesome brother.