Training and hospital

Germany POV
Yesterdays incedent was still playing in my mind. (Y/n) kissed me. Well now I am clearly determined to ask (y/n) out on a date. I texted her a simple mesage "We have training this afternoon." Not long after I sent it I got a response. "Okay, I'll be there." Stwp one complete know, know ... what do I do? This is so frustrating. I don't know how to proceed. Should I go to her brother and ask her hand or should I ignore her ao she notices me. I'm so lost. "Hey West. What happened to your phone? It's broken in half." I look down and notice that I broke my phone. Sigh, great. I got up and headed to the weight room. I picked up a few dumbell and lifted them. Mein Bruder stayed at the door looking at me. "So are you going to tell me why you're so frustrated?" I ignored him and kept working out. "It's (y/n), right?" I looked up and saw Prussia smirking. "So I assume you like her."
"Ja. Ich liebe (y/n)."
"So what are you going to do?" I sat down. What am I going to do? "Vhat should I do, Bruder."
"Vell start by confessing or you take her to bed and everytbin is settled."
"Bruder."
"Vhat? It's true. No Frau has ever said no to the awesome me." I looked at the clock I should get going. I was soon at the park. "Germany!" I heard (y/n)'s lovely voice. I turned around. Gott she's beautiful. "Where are the others?"
"Uhm... I don't know."
"So what did you want to do today?" I could focus if I looked in her eyes I couldn't talk properly. But I couldn't look at my shoes because it was a sign of weakness. So I ended up looking at her chest. I already saw it at the beach when I accidently riped it off. But the light yp and down movement of her breathing was hypnotising. "Ger... Germany... Germany." I quickly focused back to (y/n) face. "Sorry, vhat do you want to do?"
"Sparring."
"Vhat?"
"Well Denmark and I have been fighting alot. And I noticed that I was really weak. Like there is a ton of you that are super strong and I'm just there." I admired her dedication to become strong. "So, you want to fight?"
"Yeah, I know it sounds weird but you're the only one who help train me." She said with a twinkle in her eyes. If it was a few weeks ago, sure no problem but now I'm afraid to hurt her. We both got into a stance. We circled then (y/n) pounced, I easly dodged it and returned a punch. We kept it up for a while. But I was soon mesmerised by her and triped on branch making me fall on her. "Ugh, sorry about that." I was swalloded by the beauty of her eyes. I was blushing lightly and she as well. I wanted to close the gap between us. I qas so close. But (y/n)'s phone rang catching the both of us off guard. She pulled her phone out of her bra. Vait, that's vhere they put there phone?! "Hello. Fin calm down. What's wrong. Okay. Wait what?! I'm coming." She hung up. I got off of her and lended her a hand to get up. "Sorry I have to go. Bye." Then she dashed off. She looked scared. Leaving me there with my humiliation. I was about to kiss her. Vhat am I a pervert? I walked back home to see the BTT in the living room for once I didn't care about the mess. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went to my work room and worked on the pile of documents for the world conference that's in 5 days.
Your POV
Germany was so close to my lips. My brain was frying from all the emotions. As his lips were going to make contact, my cell rang. He quickly backed away. Nooo, damn you cell. I hope you have a good rwason to ruin this precious moment. "Hello."
"(Y/n)comequicklyohmygoditshorriblehelp."
"Fin calm down. Wht's wrong."
"Sweden is at the hospital."
"Okay. Wait wait?!"
"Please hurry!"
"I'm coming." Fear was the first thing that I felt. Germany gave me his hand and lifted me off the ground. "Sorry I have to go. Bye." I dashed off towards the hospital. I hope he's fine. I was in the hospital and ran to the room number the nurse gave me. I open the door to see Finland crying and Sweden in the hospital bed." What happened."
"S-sweden tried to make a fire but he inhaled the smoke and burnt his hand. And I was unable to do anything."
"Don't worry ypu tried your best." I went to his side. "Hey bro, don't worry I'll take care of everything." I faced Finland "I leave him in your care. Thank you." I went back to the park and Gernany already left. This is not my day. I walked home and saw piles of ashes everywhere. "Norway, Denmark, Iceland! Can you give me a hand." All three of them came down stairs with surprised expression. I quickly went over he situation and after threatin to kill Deark if he didn't help. They then agreed. We cleaned out the living room. It was already late when we finished. I headed upstairs to Sweden's office. He room wS darkly lighted. I found my way to the desk in the dark and switched on the desklamp. I looked at the paperwork. I sat down and worked as much as possible. I only have 5 days before the world conferance.
~4 days later~
Your POV
I'm so close to the end. I passed out a few time from hunger or because I was tired. DONE. I now need a well earned bath and sleep in my bed. I finally left that retched room.
Germany POV
I haven't seen (y/n) for 4 days I wonder if she's ignoring me because of all the accidents from the past few days. Italy and Japan came over so that I could take a look at their paperwork. "Vee~ Doitsu did somethin happen to you and (y/n)?"
"Nein nothing now get to work."
" Germany-san did you tried to confess your love to her?"
"Nein didn't et enough time for it." I looked at the both of them. They were grinning like mad man. I felt a blush expand on my face. "We'll help out out." They both said.
"Danke." They left the room all happy.
Japan POV
He finarry realized his emotions for her. "Sir Prussia, I need your herp."
"Sure."
"I'm tryin to get your brother and (y/n) to go out. We courd rearry use your experties."
"Anything für meinen Bruder."
"See you tomorrow."
"Ja, auf Wiedersehen."