The blizzard

Your POV
The lights turned off. What! "(Y/n) vhat happened?"
"I suspect the blizzard has hit the house, Watson."
"Not funny, (y/n). How do ve fix this?"
"Well the electrical bord is behind the house. I'll have to go outside and fix it."
"Who turned off the lights!?" Yelled Prussia. I opened a cupboard and felt the flashlight I put there recently. "Let there be light!" As I pushed on the on button. By accident I flashed it in Germany's eyes. Smooth (y/n), of you want to blind him do it with a flashlight.(sarcasm). *facepalm*. "Urgh. I can't see."
"Sorry, sorry." I quickly grabbed his hand and sat him on the couch. I grabbed a few matches and lit the fireplace and a few candles. "There! I'll go to the box and try to fix our little light issue."
"Vait, I'll go!"
"Thanks, but its really hard to find, I have to go." I put on a few jackets and a coat with big winter boots before heading out. I open the door and saw that this blizzard was a big one. I stepped out of the warmth of the house and into the wilderness. I grasped the siding of the house. I going be picked up by this wind and I'll go flying!  After an eternity I reached the stupid box. The wind must have opened it or something might have hit it. I saw the little cable that was disconnected and placed it back in its place. I closed it, nice and shut. I retraced my steps to get back in the cottage. I put my arm in front of my eyes to protect me from the snowflakes coming in my eyes. I could see the front door up ahead. But before I could reach it I felt something hit me behind the head making me black out.
Germany POV
"It's been 45 minutes! I'm going out to find her!" To say that I was worried was putting it lightly. I was about to rip the world apart to find her. I grabbed my stuff and stormed out. I only took two steps before I saw her lying on the ground unconscious. I quickly scooped her up and brought her in. "Guys, come help me." I removed my gloves and touched her face. She's so cold. "Germany, you have blood on your glove." I looked at the wide eye Canadian and back at my glove. He was right. But where did it come from? I slightly move her head and notice it was slightly bleeding. Schieße. We removed her extra clothing and replaced it with warm blankets. I bandaged up her head. But she was still shivering. "Damn it, vhat else can we do?"
"She needs body heat not blankets." Whispered Canada.
"Vhat!?" Mein Bruder and I screamed. We'll it does sound to be the best solution. But if I have to do it I won't be able to control myself. I look at mein Bruder, he was grinning. Oh nein. " I guess you'll have to snuggle up for warmth, then!" He grabbed Canada and left. I had no choice. I picked her up bridal style and went to her room. A few familly pictures were hanging from the wall and the style was very nordic. I set her on the bed. The problem about sharing body heat is to share the most is to be naked. Sigh. I started to undress her. I had multiple dirty thought running threw my mind. I left her bra and her underwear. I myself got undressed but left my boxer on. I brought the blankets on top the both of us. She was still shivering. I brought her in for a hug so that she would be warmer. This felt so nice. I played a bit with her hair. It's so soft. Could her lips be as soft? Temptation was to much. I knew she was unconscious but I couldn't resist it. I placed my own lips on hers. Apart from being cold, they felt like paradise. They were so sweet but for some reason I felt like I already kissed them before. Sleep got the better of me and I too let myself go.
Prussia POV
"Vait just a second Canada. I'll be back soon." I tiptoed my way towards (y/n)'s room. Cell phone in hand I opened the door and took a picture. Germany and (y/n) were sleeping peacefuly. Germany had brought (y/n) in for a hug. One of his arms was used for a pillow for (y/n) and ge other one was draped on top of her waist. I snickered. I sent the picture to Hungary and Japan. Kesese this is going to be good bribing money. With that done I went back in my room.
(Three days later)
Germany POV
Three days have passed and the fever was going down little by little.
Your POV
I groggly rubbed my eyes with my hands. I had a massive headache. What happened. I brought my hand to push me out of bed but instead of the soft mattress, I felt a hard but smooth texture. I cracked an eye open. It was Germany. Wait in my bed. What happened! Wait what happened to my clothes! I still had my bra and underwear but still. I felt something move, that's when I realized that I woke him up. "Come back here." He said as he grabbed my neck and yanked me back in his chest. I really didn't mind so I snuggled up and fell back asleep.
Germany POV
She finally woke up after three days of sleep. Canada or Prussia would come and bring me food. The only times I left her was to go the bathroom or the restroom. Hard as it seems to hear Canada and Prussia fixed the heater. But I enjoyed being by her side. I felt her get up and move around guess she's awake. I didn't want her to go so I pulled her back in. Strangely she didn't put up a fight. I felt like she and I fit like a puzzle piece. From what I understood her phone has been ringing non-stop. Guess her brother is worried. We explained the situation but he was even more pissed off. He would have come if the blizzard was gone. To our luck we where still in the storm. But it was slowly dying down. The house was all fixed up and cleaned out. Only thing left was for (y/n) to wake up. "(Y/n). Time to vake up." I said as I stroked her cheek.
"Five more hours." She mumbled. She's so cute. "Come on we made you some mashed potatoes."
"Hmm, mashed potatoes?"
"Ja! Come on." She slowly got up. The blankets fell off exposing herself to the world. A huge blush apeared on my face so I walked out to let her get dressed.
Your POV
Mashed potatoes! Have to get out of warm bed. I looked down at my attires. God, I'm pratically naked. I hope he didn't see. I jumped off took a quick shower got dressed and went downstairs. The warm food was waiting for us to eat them. I was already drooling. That's when I heard chuckeling. I saw Germany covered in snow. "You are drooling." He grabbed a tissues and wiped my mouth. "Thanks." I mumbled out. Canada explained what happened the last few days with Prussia sometimes making commentaries. When they told me how Germany reacted I couldn't believe he would do all that for me. When I looked at hin he was blushing and escaping my gaze. But now it was time to go home. Prussia and Canada were taking Germany's car while Germany would be driving mine with me. Once we finished eating. We headed off. Germany was ignoring me but I guess he felt ashamed for what happened because he still had a light blush on his face all day.
(Back home)
"Do you want me to drop you off it would be easier?" I asked as Germany was heading home.
"Nein don't worry go rest, alright."
"Germany, thank you for saving me once again. I guess this becoming a bad habit."
"Don't worry. Your not the only clumsy one here. Auf Wiedersehen." He said as he left.
I walked inside the warmth of my home before being crushed by a hug. It was my brother.
"Hey Sweden. The cottage is clean and ready."
"Sorry, for all the troubles. Thanks." He ruffled my hair and left to go back to his study.
"(Y/n) perfect timing we were going to put up the decorations for christmas tomorrow. Isn't that great?"
"Yes it is Finland." He skipped out of the room and I grabbed my bags and set them down in my room. I did a belly flop on my bed but soon sighed. I miss Germany and his warmth. He probably did it  because no one else wanted to. God I'm such a burden to him.