Kinky Birthday

WARNING it's a LIME meaning there is sex. Don't read if you can't handle it.

Your PovToday is Germany 's birthday, so Prussia asked me to come give him a hand with the decorations. I was so happy that we were going out with each other. Even after all those troubling moments. I guess it made us want more of each other. I felt like I was walking on a cloud, life couldn't get any better. Once at the door I barged in with no care in the world. Austria was in kitchen and Prussia was standing on a chair putting up decorations. I sneaked right behind him and screamed 

"BOO!"

 Prussia fell on the ground with a thud and squealing like a girl. 

"Argh, (y/n)! Vhat the hell!" Prussia screamed. I laughed so hard I was forced to hold my stomach. 

"So what can I do to help you out for the party?" I asked. Prussia got up and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the staircase, 

"Mein Bruder is in his office and we need a distraction. So that we can continue to work down here without him noticing. Since you're his girlfriend it's your turn to do it. Kesesese, god luck." With that said he left me there. I was in pure state of choc. I don't know what to do to keep him busy. I placed my gift on the table walked in the kitchen grabbed a beer. Went back to the front door dropped of my bag, jacket and shoes. If my plan fails this is going to be the most humiliating thing of my whole entire life. Sigh. I sip a bit of the beer and hope that he will fall for it. I reached his office, to make things more believable I unbutton a few of the buttons from the top of my t-shirt. I knocked lightly and wait for his answer. "Enter." I hear. That's my cue. I entered, Germany 's eyes leave his documents to look in my direction. I smile was seen. I walk toward his desk, swaying my hips provocatively. Once at the desk, I push aside his paperwork and sat in the middle. 

"Hey." I said.

"Hallo Liebe."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Vork. I have to catch up." He said with a sigh. I took a swig out and cross my legs. I stare at him with a blank face. He catches my change of humor. 

"(y/n), is something wrong? You look angry.". I keep staring at him blankly. I bring my elbow on my knee and my finger grab on the my chin. So that I could lean in to his ear. "Do you want to stop, and have some fun?" I say seductively in his ear. I could hear a small gasp. "I'll take that for a yes.". I took another sip of the beer but instead of swallowing I crashed my lip on his and passed on the liquids. I was taken a bit by my gestures. During that confusion, I slid off the desk to be on his laps facing him. "(y-y/n)!" he stuttered.

"Your so cute, when your flustered." I said while kissing him. 

"Why we don't bring this somewhere more comfortable?" I got off and pulled on his tie. Thank you Norway for teaching me some useful tricks. I dragged him out of the office to his bedroom next door. Once he was inside I locked the door. And joined him near the bed. He had that confident smirk on his face. But soon it will be me with that smirk. I have a few seconds if I want to succeed but if I miss my plan is down the drain. I put on an innocent smile and I was a few steps away from the bed. I grab Germany 's suit and start taking off his jacket and t-shirt. My finger were tracing his hard abs. His legs were right were I wanted them. He was pressed against the mattress. He was unstable on his feet. With a slight push he came crashing down. During that time I grabbed handcuffs. Once I had them I jumped on Germany and straddled him. He was pinned down perfect. I grabbed his hand and cuffed them to the head of the bed. But to do that I had to reach on top of him. His face was between my breasts, I could feel his breath on my bare skin. That done I got back up and grinded my hip to his making him moan. I grabbed my hair band from my ponytail and removed it letting a cascade of hair to fall on my shoulder and back. Germany was looking at me in awe.