World conference

Your POV
I wad in the car with all of the nordics but Sweden. His hand was healing nicely and most of the smoke inhilation was cleared out. But it didn't change the fact that I had to go to the world conference. I was forced to wear a suit and a tie. Ties are very dangerous if you're with Norway. And I wanted a bow tie (with a fez). The trip was really long and boring. That when I heard the magic word "We're here!" Finally. The rule for the nordics is never break formation always stay together. That means I'm stuck with them. Noooo! The interior design was nice but I knew that it wouldn't last long after a fight. I spotted a few friends and nations that I've never had the privilege to talk to. But I was forced to stay in formation. I found Sweden's seat. Yay its a spinning chair. I quickly grab my phone plug in the earphones and hide it. I am so not going to particape in this lame meeting where conflic is number one on the agenda. I sighed, why did I come. I'm so happy I'm just a small island of the coast of Sweden, Öland(your country's name). The conference started 15 minutes ago but there are countries that are still arriving. France and America were bickering because America wanted to be the hero or something along those line. This is utter chaos. Germany decided to put everyone in place by screaming, it actually worked. I knew he held authority but it was impressive to see him shut the whole entier room. I was in awe. Well now we can get somewhere. My music was still playing but I still kept an ear on the conversation. "Öland, do you have anything to present to the assembly?" Asked England. "As of matter of a fact I do. Concerning todays subject on alien invasion. We already have multiple sighting, they even came to earth on multiple occasions. One of them is America's friend, Tony and the time when we were invaded. So the accident over Fukushima could be related. And as England mention that elves and fairy and other magical beings exist. Norway has a troll and let's not forget that Romania is partially a vampire. With that being said, ehy are we stuck on a subject where we already know the answer? Can't we try to find a solution to more important problems?"
"I agree with ma beauté. Let's change to something more intelligent." Replied France. Then the arguments started all over. I turned myself to Norway, "Is this a usual day at the meeting?" All he said was a simple yes. I put the two earbuds in and slowly fell asleep.
~time skip provided by tony in his ufo~
" (y/n), time to wake up." Italy and Germany were standing tight above me. "Oh hello, is it already done?" Germany looked furious. Can't blame him, I did sleep for a while now. I slowly got up and said " Make the meeting a bit more serious and I may stay awake. Anyways I'm only here for today. It won't ever happen again. Hey I taly want to come over and make pasta?"
"Si that would be great!"
Germany POV
Is she ignoring me because of what happened? "Hey Germany, do you want to come with or are you going to stand there for eternity?" She yelled. That answered my question. I walked over and joined the duo. I could only see her back but it was a beautiful sight. " Hey (y/n) vant to redo the battle that we left off?"
"Sure and this time I'll beat you." Smirk. "Try your best." We took my car and drove to her place. Her brother was back from the hospital. I didn't particulary want to see him. We headed in the rustic kitchen and the duo started to make dinner. The rest of the nordics kept with their busy life. Once it was done they called everyone over to eat. We sat down and ate in a semi ackward silence because half of the people sittin there were tlkin and I was part of the group that wasn't very talkative. Sweden was staring at me intensly. This is why I hate seeing him. Dinner was soon over and Italy and I. I drove Italy back home and headed back to mine. "Hey Vest, you sure took your sveet time to come back. I starving!" I got out some sausages from the fridge and made enough for the two of us. We didn't talk much but we understood each other. "Hey, I'm going to invite (y/n) to a drinking party just the three of us then I'll leave in the middle so that you two can be together." I looked at him with disbelief. She wouldn't fall for such a stupid trick. Prussia ended the call. "She'll be here tomorow at 8. Don't blow it understood." I was so gratefull to jave a brothdr like him. At least I have a second chance.