Broken

This has some violence.

4 DAYS LATER

Lori was just getting up in the morning to make sure that all of her sisters were safely in their beds. They would normally be going to school by now, but...since the latest kidnapping, the government decided to close the schools down until further notice. 

"Sigh...now to do my regular rounds." Lori said as she knew that she had to keep an eye on her younger siblings. After making sure that they were safe, she grabbed her phone and started to head downstairs. Bobby hasn't been taking Ronnie Anne's and Carlotta's disappearance well and needed all of the support that she could give. However, Lori couldn't help, but feel like her support wasn't going to be enough.

"Oh Bobby." She said softly to herself. She wanted to have all of this be a bad dream, but it was reality. A terrible reality that seemed determined to destroy her by using her loved ones against her. A fact that made her more determined to protect them from their wicked clutches...though she would never guess that she had to somehow stop Hachishakusama from catching more people.

Speaking of which, Hachishakusama was looking at her captives with a smirk on her face. It was almost time to help Lincoln with his revenge, but what stop there...she could bring one of his sister's here to be punished along with the girls as a surprise. Though she had to choose one that wouldn't put too much of a fight. 

POPOPO...it's so hard to pick just one of them to surprise Lincoln.

The first two to come in mind was the little goth and her ditzy and naive sister. The two who seemed to be good sisters yet still did terrible things towards their brother. They were also the ones who seemed the most reluctant to treat Lincoln badly for his supposed bad luck.

She could imagine the things that she could do with either of them by her side. The little goth had knowledge about the supernatural and is able to communicate with spirits. A fact that makes her an interesting ally to have for her growing army. On the other hand, that ditzy one could have some uses as a nurse or maid who could help protect Lincoln and Lily from forces who would do both of them harm. Though she also had an eye for that brown haired one who makes those awful jokes.

She could be a good distraction against those who would be on the lookout for whoever followers her in the future. So why not get all three? They would all have benefits...though she would have to wait for the perfect opportunity to snatch all of them. However, she had more pressing matters to get to like mocking these mortals.

Speaking of mortals, Ronnie Anne was staring at the floor with a frustrated look on her face. It was clear that she tried to escape...only for them fail. Though that was nothing compared to the torment that Hachishakusama always did to make their moods worse.

POPOPO...I see that you all stopped trying to escape. A shame since it was so funny to see you fail.

"Great. What do you want?" Ronnie Anne asked.

I just wanted to see who I'm going to turn in the coming nights. Though I'm thinking of adding some more girls to the party.

"What girls are you talking about?" Maggie said.

I was thinking the little goth, her ditzy and naive older sister and that comedian.

"Wait a minute...you're not talking about Lucy, Leni and Luan..." Haiku said.

I am. I figured that their talents would be useful to help my army become greater. 

"But they have done nothing, but...." Carol began before Hachishakusama grabbed her by her neck. 

You don't know what they have done to their brother who treated them so well. They have done nothing, but take and take while their brother gets NOTHING!

Carol was about to speak again before she felt the grip get tighter. Before she could pass out, she was dropped onto the floor while Hachishakusama looked at her with distain.

Take this as a lesson not to interrupt me with your nonsense. Though I would do much worse if I didn't have to check with Lincoln and Lily. 

"You..." Ronnie Anne started to say before Hachishakusama started to turn away from them.

POPOPO...I hope that you enjoy the next couple of days  cause once the ceremony begins...none of you will be the same.

Those words caused the captured girls to shiver with fright knowing that whatever happens won't be good. They were also worried about Luan, Leni and Lucy who may be dragged into this mess....

Hopefully they would somehow be safe her Hachishakusama...though they should've known not to be too hopeful.

Author Note:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋