Panic

After a long nightmare fueled night, the Louds all got ready for the day. While Lori..who was already dressed waited for the morning phone call from her boyfriend Bobby Santiago. It wasn't like him not to call her especially since he was one of the most important people in her life. A life that would surely change if news of what her family did to their middle child ever got out. She could just imagine...her parents getting arrested, her family being separated and how her future would get tainted if anyone knew that Lincoln went missing all because of badluck.

"Sigh...I shouldn't have agreed to this punishment with the others." She said to herself as she walked out of her room to eat some breakfast. 

"Hey Lori. How was your night?" Rita asked.

"Bad. I keep thinking about Lincoln and what his kidnappers could do to him. Sigh...we messed up badly and I can only blame myself for what has happened to him." Lori Said.

"It's not your fault sweetie. We all dropped the ball and we need to find him and Lily so we can apologize for what we did." Rita Said.

"I guess." Lori Said before she felt her phone buzz and saw a text from Bobby that said:

Sorry that I didn't call babe. My cousin and little sister have gone missing.

When Lori read that, she could only gasp in shock. Ronnie Anne, one of Lincoln's friends have gone missing almost like Lincoln. Why? Why did this have to happen right after her brother went missing? What if the kidnapper steals more kids? What if.... 

Lori's endless questions were cut off when Rita started to shake Lori after she read the text and froze.

"Lori? What is it?" Rita asked.

"Mom...The kidnapper managed to grab Ronnie Anne and Carlota last night." Lori Said.

"What?" Rita Said.

"You heard me. First Lincoln and now Ronnie Anne and Carlota. Why? Why did we have to throw out Lincoln? Now he's gone and my friends could be next." Lori Said before she started to cry causing Rita to hug her daughter while Lynn watched on in shock. As she left to spread the word to the others...Ronnie Anne and Carlota slowly started to wake up tied up in chairs.

"Ugh..What happened?" Ronnie Anne Said.

"We got kidnapped by an eight foot tall woman who also revealed that you threw away your friendship with a nice boy all because you trusted the words of a superstitious sore loser." Carlota Said making Ronnie Anne cringe. 

"Okay. So I may have dropped the ball on that...." Ronnie Anne Said.

"You did! Now let's try to undo these ropes and escape from where ever we are." Carlota Said before she heard someone laughing in the dark. 

POPOPO. Escape? How hilarious. You really think that you can escape from me.

The two girls tensed before Hachishakusama showed up with the struggling bodies of Carol Pringrey, Dana and QT. As the two girls looked on....Hachishakusama  tied them up and stood in front of the five girls.

"What do you want from us?" Carol Said.

POPOPO. All will be revealed once I get the rest of group together. Besides, I want to see my darling boy before I get the next target on the list.

"L..List?" QT asked.

You heard me. You girls are being collected and will soon become immortal warriors and part of my darling's harem. I can imagine it now...you all will guard us with our lives and will give birth to multiple children.

The five girl's started to gain looks of horror on their faces and were ready to panic. They didn't want to become wives to some creep or bear his children. They wanted to just go back to their normal lives and enjoy time with their friends or family's. However it seems like they don't have a choice in the matter which just made things worse.

"Please let us go. We don't want to...." Dana Said before Hachishakusama roughly grabbed her cheeks and made her stare into her face.

You're staying here forever along with your new sisters. And I don't really care what you guys want. I just want to impress my darling and give him a harem of girls he's personally  chosen himself. But don't worry...I'm going to collect your other sisters so we can finally be complete.

As Hachishakusama said that...The girls tried to escape only for them to pass out after she knocked them out again. After that Hachishakusama went to visit Lincoln and Lily who were in the company of one of her dear friends, Kuchisake-onno also known as the slit-mouthed woman.

Those girls giving you trouble Hachishakusama?

Yep. They still think that they could escape from this place. It's laughable really seeing as that there is no way to escape from here unless you know the places where you can slip into the human world. 

You can always get me a crack at them to get them to agree with you.

Thanks for the offer Kuchisake-onno, but I want to see them slowly realize that there is no escape for them.

Well this has been fun. I hope to see you again Hacishakusama...and tell me when all of the pieces have been collected. 

Okay. See you again another time.

After Kuchisake-onno left, Hachishakusama started to think that her friend could become part of the harem. That will be something enjoyable since people always think that she's attractive...if only they didn't say no when they see her without her mask. And even if they said yes...they would be horrified when she cuts their mouths like she did a long time ago.

But enough about that...she needed to spend some time with her darling and then continue her hunt for those girls. Then the transformation could begin and no one will be able to stop her from completing her mission.

Without losing their lives in the process.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋