Immortal

When Lincoln woke up, he immediately sprung out of the futon. He was surprised for a second before he remembered what happened the night before. The humiliation...the hopelessness and the abuse all came back and made him grip the covers in anger.

"Calm Down Lincoln....You are finally free from them. They can't hurt you anymore." Lincoln Said to himself. Eventually he managed to calm down and slowly started to raise out of the futon to check out his new room. A room that was twice as big as ex-bigsister's rooms which was an improvement to his room. A room that was sealed by his ex-baby sister. 

Good Morning Lincoln.

"Ah!! I mean...good morning Hachishakusama Sorry for screaming...you just surprised me that's all." Lincoln Said.

That's quite all right Lincoln. I just came to show you to the kitchen. 

"That's great except..." Lincoln started.

Except?

"I'm scared that Lily picked up any of my ex sister's and parent's habits during the incident. She is just a baby after all." Lincoln Said.

Lincoln...There is nothing to be scared of. Your sister can easily be taught to see you in a good light again unlike the others. 

"Right...The others. I just wish that Lily and I weren't related to them. And that we could just forget about them all together that way...We can get a clean slate." Lincoln Said.

Luckily I know how to do that.

"You...know how?" Lincoln Asked.

Of course I know how....I've been here for centuries. Most of which I spent trapped in a vase, but that's not important. What's important is knowing what your wish will entail once it is granted.

"What will happen to us?" I Asked.

You will become Youkai which means that you will be immortal.

"Immortal? If Lily and I are immortal then...." Lincoln started before Hashishakusama answered.

Yes...You will outlive your former family and friends and lose your humanity.

"Oh man..On one hand, Lily and I will be able to start a new life, but I'll lose my friends in the process. Unless...." Lincoln Said before he looked at Hashishakusama.

"Hachishakusama....Can you bring some of my friends here so they can also be turned?" Lincoln Asked.

I can, but your friends will probably hate you for what you plan for them.

"I'll take my chances besides some of them never helped me when I was being treated like dirt by my "family". Instead they stayed away from me and laughed at me so this is my way of payback." Lincoln Said.

But which ones do you want me to take?

"I'll think about it. Besides I need to eat some breakfast and spend some time with Lily." Lincoln Said.

Hachishakusama nodded and grabbed Lincoln's hand before taking him to the kitchen. Meanwhile Lincoln thought back on his friends and slowly started to think on who he wants to spend time with for all of eternity. At the same time, Hachishakusama felt her heart beating hard against her chest and felt her cheeks heat up.

At the time, she thought that she was sick instead of crushing on Lincoln.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋