Regret

It's been a whole day since the Louds discovered that their youngest and only brother went missing. A day since they made a police report which alerted the authorities about their two siblings disappearance. It's also been enough time to fell the Louds with regret.

Regret for kicking their only brother out for something that he never was in the first place. They also regretted not getting the proper security to stop anyone from taking their beloved baby sister. Currently...The Loud sisters minus Lynn were in Lori's room having a sibling meeting about the whole situation.

"I can't believe that this is happening. We shouldn't have punished Lincoln this way. If we just left him alone and called him out on it earlier then...He would still be here and Lily wouldn't have been taken." Lori Said. The other sisters looked at each other before staring at the floor. They all went along with the punishment to teach Lincoln a lesson, but...They took it too far. And now their brother and sister are gone possibly forever.

"Nobody could've predicted that Lincoln and Lily would he kidnapped Lori. Yeah..We messed up, but things will get better." Luan Said.

"How? How will things get better? We basically locked Lincoln out of the house and now...He's gone along with Lily. Face it..Our lives will never be the same again!" Lori Said.

"Calm Down Lori. Getting stressed won't make the situation any better than it is. Besides what we need to do now is have faith in the police and wait for any sign of Lincoln or Lily." Leni Said.

"Yeah...However that doesn't stop the guilt that's building inside all of us right now." Luna Said.

"Sigh...The guilt will stay with us until we make amends with Lincoln." Lucy stated.

The other girls nodded and slowly started to talk to each other about the situation. Meanwhile, Lynn was laying on her bed looking at the ceiling. She was trying hard not to cry and show any weakness especially to her sisters. Sisters who will spend the next couple of months, weeks or even years hassling her for what she did to Lincoln.

"This is just great Lynn. Your siblings hate you and your parents can hardly stand you. I bet that this was all worth it since you ruined the lives of your family by saying that your only brother is bad luck." Lynn thought to herself. She was blaming herself for the misfortune that fell on her family. A family who was probably worried sick about their missing family members who were taken right under their noses.

Eventually she rolled her body to the side and looked at her trophies. Trophies that showed her excellence in sports...something that she felt great pressure in. Now her trophies only made her feel despair since the trophies stared to cloud her judgement and change her into...a monster.

A monster who managed to change this family in the wrong way and drew a wedge between her and her brother.

"I'm sorry Lincoln" She Said before she closed her eyes.

Wherever you are.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋