Shock

The pictures don't belong to me...they belong to their creators.

As the new warriors/wives were still struggling, the news of their disappearances have shook the community of Royal Woods. Seven girls...were all missing. The worst part..they disappeared without a shred of evidence left behind causing people to become frightened for their children. 

"L..Lori. I'm scared." Lola said.

"Me too." Lana said.

"I'm scare too you guys. But panicking won't help us in the long run." Lori said.

"But seeing as there no evidence in all of these kidnappings...it's safe to say that we all better watch our backs." Lisa said. She wanted to say that their was a chance that they could be next, but she knew that it wouldn't calm down her sisters. 

"Lisa's right guys. We need to watch our step and we can't be anywhere without someone with us." Lori Said before she dropped her younger sisters minus Leni, Luna and Luan off at their respective schools and drove to the high school.

Meanwhile Ronnie Anne's friend...Sid was in the bathroom washing her hands when suddenly...she noticed something in the mirror almost causing her to scream in fright.

she noticed something in the mirror almost causing her to scream in fright

POPOPO...Time To Go Little Girl

Sid started to run towards the exit...until she was grabbed by Hachishakusama and was forcefully pulled towards the darkness. Before she was fully pulled in...she tried to call for help, but no one came to help her causing her to let out one stray tear before she was fully pulled in.

Meanwhile Clyde was in Ms. Johnson's classroom with his head down. He was sadden that his best friend, Lincoln Loud was missing. Not only that..his other best friend, Ronnie Anne was also missing. However...He felt like he lost the right to say that Lincoln was missing. Mainly because he believed the words of his long time crush over his friend. 

He felt awful. He abandoned his friend...his only friend just to please his crush. Sighing..he tried to concentrate on the lesson when he heard a girl scream. Everyone was frightened and Ms. Johnson rushed out of there to see what was going on. Unaware that one of his classmates was just kidnapped and was being tied up as we speak.

At the same time, Lincoln was relaxing in his room wondering how his sisters were reacting to his disappearance. 

"I bet that they're partying it up. Saying that I won't be there to ruin anything." Lincoln Said before he felt Lily touch his leg.

"I guess you're the only sister who wasn't apart of the incident." Lincoln Said before his sister raised her hands waiting for a hug. Lincoln slowly lifted her up and started to hug her since...she was just as innocent as he was. Lily was just a baby and would Lincoln really be that petty to place blame on a baby who couldn't say anything at all? No.

POPOPO...How are you doing Lincoln?

"I'm doing fine. Just wondering how my sisters are reacting to my disappearance." Lincoln Said.

You know how they're reacting. They enjoying themselves and saying that they have all of the good luck in the world now that you're out of the picture. 

"I shouldn't be that surprised that they hardly miss me. It seems to me that my only role is to be the family's servant...and the one to blame for just about everything." Lincoln Said.

Which is one of the reasons why I took you. Lincoln...you're a smart and handsome boy who's family has screwed you over more times than you can count. All except for little Lily of course since she hasn't been tainted by the others yet.

"You're right. I guess my family doesn't seem to love me like I thought. However...At least I have an opportunity to make my own life with my one true sister." Lincoln Said.

As Lincoln said that..he didn't realize that Hachishakusama was smirking. She managed to break the ties that he has with the rest of his family and has become a means of support for him. Which means that she would be the first women inside his heart. But enough about the future...she still needs to find the rest of the girls. Then...it's time for their new lives to begin.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋