Eventful

I don't own the pictures...they belong to their owners.

The Loud sisters were on the way home after learning that another child was kidnapped. Lori couldn't believe it...since this child was a close friend of Ronnie Anne. She hated this. Hated that everyone that the Louds made contact with were going missing.

"L..Lori, Are you okay?" Lynn Jr. asked.

"Yeah..I'm fine. Let's just go home for today." Lori Said.

"But my pageant..." Lola Said.

"I'm sorry Lola, but none of us are going out." Lori Said.

"That's not.." Lola started to say before Lori cut her off.

"Fair. Well Lola, life's not fair. And there is no way in hell that I'm letting you out of my sight after this recent kidnapping." Lori said.

"This bites. No witnesses, no clues and all in different locations. Whoever this kidnapper is..they are extremely smart." Luna Said.

"Sigh...Yeah. They are." Leni Said as she started to stare out of the car window. As she do so..the sisters all looked at her with concern.

"Leni..Are you alright?" Lana asked.

"I'm fine." Leni Said as she gave Lana..a small smile and then turned to look out the window. After that..the girls came home and went to their rooms. At the same time..Hachishakusama was planning some more kidnappings so she can change the girls at the same time. But in regards to Lincoln and Lily...she could change them today. So she decided to place some of her special potion that infused with her essence into the tea that she was going to give to Lincoln and Lily.

 So she decided to place some of her special potion that infused with her essence into the tea that she was going to give to Lincoln and Lily

POPOPO...Now that the potion has been mixed it. Time to find out what Lincoln and Lily will become.

Hachishakusama carefully took the tea and went to Lincoln's and Lily's room, as she do so..she noticed that they were watching some type of show (don't question how they have cable or electricity). As she entered they both looked at her and noticed the tea that she's brought to them.

"Thanks for the drinks Hachishakusama!" Lincoln Said. 

"Poo Poo." Lily said. 

You're welcome. Now enjoy!

Hachishakusama watched as the two started to drink the tea. And how afterwards...the two started to painfully change into different youkai. Lincoln's hair started to grow out and his blue eyes turned into slits and that his arms turned into green and scaly with his fingers growing long with webbing in between them. Lincoln also grew a white protective shell on his head.

 Lincoln also grew a white protective shell on his head

(Like this except the hair is white)

While Lily started to grow older with flowers growing in her hair. Her eyes turned from blue to brown and as her fingers touched the ground...flowers started to grow. 

"Hachishakusama

"Hachishakusama...What happened to us?" Lincoln asked.

POPOPO...I turned you into yokai. 

"Why so soon?" Lincoln Said.

Because I haven't completed my search for every single girl that you've given me. All I managed to get was five so in the meantime...I thought that you can get used to your new selves.

"Oh..okay. But what are we?" Lincoln asked.

You're a kappa and your sister is a furutsbaki-no-rei. Both powerful in their own right. Now if you excuse me..I have to figure out which girl to target next.

After she said that...she left the newly transformed pair alone and started to smirk. Soon her hunt will be complete and after her servants fall under her control. Nothing will stop her family from growing.

Nothing at all.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋