Aftermath

In the morning, all of the Louds sans Lincoln and Lily slowly got up out of bed. Ready for the start of a lucky day. However it all came crashing down once the rest of the family heard a scream coming from Lisa.

"Lisa...What is it?" Lori Asked when she rushed inside Lisa's and Lily's room along with the rest of her siblings. 

"Our youngest sibling is gone." Lisa Said.

"What gone?!" Lori Said before she looked at the crib where it was empty. Eventually the girls all rushed all around the house to find her to no avail.

"This is just perfect..Lily's missing and we're still have to deal with that badluck." Lynn Jr. said.

"Will you give it a rest with saying he's badluck Lynn? It's not his fault that you choked on your game." Lori Said.

"Besides How are we going to explain this to Mom and Dad?" Leni Said.

"Explain what kids?" Rita Said.

The Loud children all smiled nervously and started to twirl their fingers around to try to make an excuse before Rita noticed that Lily wasn't with them.

"Girls...Where's Lily?" Rita Asked.

"Gone. When I woke up..Youngest sibling wasn't in her recreational quarters." Lisa Said with a bored expression before noticing the angry glares that were sent her way. Meanwhile Rita's left eye twitched before she rushed upstairs to try to disclaim Lisa's statement before she realized that it was true.

"Okay..Let's not panic. I'll call the police while one of you feeds Lincoln." Rita Said. The girls slowly started to bicker among themselves to know who was going to feed Lincoln. After the long discussion, the girls ultimately picked Luna to go. As Luna went downstairs, she slowly fixed up a bowl of cereal before unlocking the backdoor to the backyard.

"Hey little bro..It's time for your breakfast." Luna Said. When she didn't see Lincoln approach, Luna quickly looked around and saw nothing.

"Luna..Are you done feeding the badluck yet?" Lola asked.

"No." Luna Said.

"How hard is it to feed Lincoln..Luna?" Lori Said with a frown.

"I can't complete it because Lincoln's not in the backyard." Luna Said with tears flowing from her eyes.

"That's good...We don't have to deal with him and his badluck." Lynn Jr. said before Lisa slapped her with tears flowing.

"Shut up Lynn. This is all your fault. If you just admitted that you choked then older sibling unit will still be here." Lisa Shouted.

"Lisa's right Lynn. Thanks to you...Lincoln is gone." Leni Said.

"Girls...We have to call the police..my baby girl is gone." Rita Said.

"Actually you may want to report two missing children." Lucy Said.

"Why?" Rita Said.

"Because Lincoln is also missing." Luna Said.

"You mean to tell me that two of my children are gone?! This is a total nightmare." Rita Said.

"Yes it is. And we all have Lynn to blame for it." Luan Said before glaring at Lynn along with her sisters and mother.

"But..The badluck." Lynn tried to argue.

"Lynn...Shut up. There is no such thing as luck. Now go upstairs...I don't want to look at you for a while." Rita Said.

"But surely my sister's believe me...right?" Lynn Said.

"No. We never did. We were all punishing Lincoln for trying to lie to us, but we took it too far. I hope that this was all worth it Lynn because our lives will never be the same again." Lori Said.

Lynn slowly went up the stairs with her head down. She didn't think that her mouth would end up costing her two siblings and the love of her sisters and mother. When she reached her room, she flopped onto her bed and looked at the window. 

She hoped that Lincoln and Lily will return soon, but....

They never showed up in Royal Woods or even in the states.

Not until a single photo came in the paper.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋