Capture (Ronnie Anne & Carlota)

When Ronnie Anne finally made it to her house, she slowly started to relax. Surely..No one would try to hurt her when she's in the safety of her own house. Especially since she's with her cousin Carlota seeing as both her brother and mother had plans tonight.

"How was the walk?" Carlota asked.

"Good." Ronnie Anne Said.

"That's Great. Now let's watch Dream Boat." Carlota Said.

"I really don't see why every single girl that I know watches it." Ronnie Anne Said.

Me too.

"At least you get my point Carlota." Ronnie Anne Said.

"But I didn't say anything." Carlota Said making them stare at each other wide eyed.

"But if you didn't say anything then who..." Ronnie Anne Said before two tentacles grabbed both of them and slowly started to head towards an eight foot tall woman who smirked at them.

"H..Hey let us down you creep." Carlota Said.

No. Especially not when one of you let your friend suffer at school.

"B..But I would never do that.." Carlota Said.

"Me either." Ronnie Anne Said.

Really? Then tell me why you didn't help your friend Lincoln when he needed you the most?

"But his sisters said that.." Ronnie Anne Said before Hachishakusama started to squeeze her making it hard to breathe.

So his sisters told you that he was badluck and you decided that it was true? 

"Y..Yes." Ronnie Anne Said.

Really? Then tell me something...Whenever you two hung out together...Did anything bad happen to you or anyone else?

"No..But.." Ronnie Anne Said before Hachishakusama started to squeeze her tighter while Carlota looked stunned at what her younger cousin did.

He was never bad luck stupid girl. His sisters only started that once his older sister started to say it after he supposedly ruined her game. 

"That can't be true. Lynn Jr. may be superstitious, but she wouldn't accuse Lincoln for her losing her game." Ronnie Anne Said.

That's exactly what she did. But do you want to know what's funny about the situation...She forced him to go with her by threatening to hit him with her bat.

"No. She loves Lincoln..she would never.." Ronnie Anne Said.

She loves Lincoln? To her...he was her sparing partner. But enough about her..right now I need to take you two to your new home.

"New Home?" Carlota Said.

Yes...Your new home, but don't worry...soon you'll have plenty of friends who will be joining you in the coming days. 

After that Hachishakusama walked into the darkness and headed back to her house with the two terrified girls. Meanwhile Bobby walked inside the house and went to sleep ready to see his sister and cousin in the morning...

Only for him to find out that they were missing and won't be coming back home.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋