Gone

It was a cold night at Royal Woods and everyone was warm. All except for Lincoln Loud was was shivering in the cold. 

"This is stupid. I shouldn't be forced to be out here freezing just because my family believed Lynn." Lincoln Said to himself. He knew that he had a hand on sending himself out in the cold, but he also knew that a big part of it was Lynn's fault. 

POPO POPO...How are you doing tonight little boy? 

Lincoln looked around until he saw an eight foot tall woman wearing a white dress with a matching white hat. The dress really complimented her figure which made Lincoln blush.

"To be honest...It's been awful. My "family" locked me out here over bad luck. It didn't help that my sister claimed it and I played along. However that doesn't give them the excuse to leave me out here where I can freeze to death." Lincoln Said.

I'm sorry to hear that little boy. However this could be the start of a new beginning. You see...I am Hachishakusama and I'm starting an army. You would be perfect for it.

"Really? That sounds great however...Can I Make one request?." Lincoln Said.

Sure...What is it?

"As you know...my family has treated me poorly for years. And I'm afraid that if I leave that they would target my baby sister, Lily." Lincoln Said.

So you want to take your little sister with you so she wouldn't end up like her older sisters. Such a sweet boy..I will grant your request so wait here so I can grab her.

After Hachishakusama said that; she disappeared and returned with Lily who was sound asleep. 

"Thank you for granting my request."Lincoln Said.

It wasn't a problem..little boy. Besides we still have to travel towards my house before any of your other family members wake up and try to make you stay.

Lincoln nodded and quickly grabbed onto one of Hachishakusama's hands. Before they left, he took one look at his "home" and quickly turned back wishing the family Iuck without him and Lily. Then Hachishakusama transported them away.leaving behind broken hearts and bonds in their wake.

Author POV:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋