Scared

When the parents came home, they expected the girls to be out of the house and doing their own activities. They didn't expect their daughters to be huddled together and watching TV.

"Girls? Aren't you supposed to be at Lola's pageant?" Rita asked.

"Someone else was kidnapped at Lincoln's school so Lori dragged us back here to protect us." Lola said giving Lori a pointed glare.

"Like I said it's too dangerous for you to do your pageant. Besides the kidnapper could strike at any moment." Lori said.

"Lori, I get that you want to protect your sisters..but.." Lynn Sr. said before Lori interrupted him.

"But what? We already are down two of our own and I don't want more of us to disappear. Especially since it seems like you want us to pretend that everything is going to be back to normal." Lori said before she stomped her way upstairs. 

As she did so, her sisters looked at each other and scolded themselves for trying to make everything seem normal. While their parents looked down at the ground for their greatest shame/failure. At the same time, Ronnie Anne tried to wiggle her way out of her bonds while her older cousin watched with great disinterest. It was a complete waste of time to get out of these ropes especially since Hachishakusama would be back at any moment.

"Ronalda, just give it a rest." Carlota said.

"No. I will get out of here and go get help." Ronnie Anne said.

"You said that several times already and failed to get out of those ropes. Face it, we're stuck here with no way to escape." Carlota said.

"But..." Ronnie Anne said before her best friend cut in.

"She's right Ronnie Anne. We can't escape and even if we could...who knows what's outside those doors?" Sid said.

"Who cares? I just want to rescue Lincoln and apologize for what I did." Ronnie Anne said.

"Speaking of which...Why did you believe that story in the first place?" Carol asked. She didn't believe in the tales that Lori often sprouted to get attention. I mean, her brother being bad luck? Wouldn't that mean that all of her events would've ended with her loss? Not to mention that her dates with Bobby were never in danger in the first place.

"Well, Bobby told me..." Ronnie Anne said.

"What? Bobby told you about Lincoln being bad luck?" Carlota said.

"Yes. He said that if I continued to be friends with him that all of my achievements would decline." Ronnie Anne said.

"That doesn't make any sense. Lincoln was never bad luck in the first place and even if he was...than things would've broken or be destroyed earlier." Sid said.

"Actually...I think that Lori may have had a hand in why Bobby told you that he was bad luck." Carol said which brought eyes towards her.

"Oh god. I knew Bobby was in love with Lori, but not this love with her." QT said.

"Um..May I ask what you meant by Lori having a hand into why Bobby told me that Lincoln was bad luck?" Ronnie Anne said.

"Well, Bobby must have been told that Lincoln was bad luck by Lori and instead of questioning it..he went along with it." Carol said.

"I know my cousin loves Lori, but to listen to whatever she says..." Carlota said.

"Unfortunately, Bobby has been shown to make rash decisions like how he broke up with her because Lincoln caused Ronnie Anne to cry." QT said.

"My cousin hardly cries and it takes more than words to break her down." Carlota said.

"That's not how Bobby saw it. He instantly broke up with Lori without even asking Lincoln's side of the story. Not only that..Lori has some kind of control over him which causes him to instantly do what she says." Carol said.

"I can't believe that I listened to Bobby." Ronnie Anne said.

"It's going to be okay Ronalda. Besides plenty of other people have much to apologize for along side you." Carlota said. Ronnie Anne nodded and promised to make things right with her friend..unaware that it'll take more than an apology to make things right.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye :)