Decision

While the Loud sisters minus Lynn talked about the situation, Lincoln was thinking about his "friends". Friends who didn't do anything for him while he was suffering. Most of them stayed away while others just joined in laughing at him.

"I'll show them...suffering. Hachishakusama....I've made my decision about who will be brought here." Lincoln said.

So...Who did you choose?

"Ronnie Anne Santiago, Haiku, Tabby, Girl Jordon, Sid, Nicky, Christina, Maggie, Carol Pringrey, QT, Dana and Carlota Cassagrande." Lincoln said.

Aren't some of these girls..your sister's friends.

"Yes. I admit that I shouldn't have lied about being badluck, but my sisters managed to blow this out of proportion as always. So what better way to get back at them by taking some of their friends." Lincoln said.

POPOPO....I see that your time out there has made you bitter. But what will stop those girls from trying to destroy you...after all you are the one who cursed them for eternity.

"They wouldn't do that if you took away their memories. That way...when they meet their family and friends in the future..they won't try to run off and try to end me." Lincoln said.

I knew that their was something special about you Lincoln. Your heart is pure, but even the purest heart can darken if they were mistreated over and over again by the people who they love the most.

"You got that right....My sisters may have done some good things for me, but that doesn't excuse all of the crap that I went through with them." Lincoln said.

I'm sorry to cut this conversation short, but I need to go collect those girls that you're having me collect. 

"Don't be sorry Hachishakusama. You're already done so much for me...so it's only fair that I do something for you."  Lincoln said.

POPOPO...I'll hold you up to that Lincoln. Now...it's time for me to get the first couple of people for your revenge.

When Hachishakusama said that, Ronnie Anne felt a shiver go down her spine. Almost like someone was talking about her. As she kept walking, she never noticed the eight foot tall woman standing in the distance.

The time to hunt has began...Now, let's see how long you can escape from me little girl. 

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋