Thorn, Summer,June (18+)

(Just a note mainly for myself, harems are common in animal society so like, lions come to mind. So it makes sense lore wise to why most are willing to share. But aside that, some can have the way of only one partner at a time thing.)

[Inside a rather luxurious household in one of its many bathrooms with a sexy 3 headed dragoness]

"Ngh, seriously can't believe i agreed to this". Thorn the head with red markings spoke and put her hand over her face sighing.

The head with blue spoke as she applied her blue lipstick. "You say that as if it matters, I, well we haven't seen him in soooo long and i just wanna catch up~."

The dragons tail swished back and fourth excitedly showing her plump ass and wide hips as Thorn spoke again. "Catch up, yeah? You fucking lying bitch, you spent hours making sure every part of us clean."

She looked back at their ass and groped a cheek showing that is was pretty thick and squishy as it jiggled " and i mean every part. And, still with the lipstick really i think you put enough." Clearly annoyed she rubbed her head.

Summer spoke as she pucked her lips and blew a kiss at her reflection. "I just wanna have enough, and give him a warm kiss~"

Thorn squinted at her moving her head looking at her. "Give him a kiss? Or his dick?"

Summer rolled her eyes flicking her tongue cutely and whipped her head to look at thorn with a smirk smiling. "Is that not me kissing him?~

"Ugh, i actually just really fucking hate you". Thorn shook her head and their arms crossed.

Summer rolled her eyes as she grabbed her breasts bouncing them smiling at their massive size stuffing them into her bra before speaking. "What do you have against him? He seems nice, and so cute~."

Thorn face looked sour as she was thinking about the past. "Yeah and thats what we thought abo-."

Summer who wasnt smiling at actually looked rather angry even angrier then thorn. Which was scary cause that was thorns whole thing. "Don't you fucking dare bring him up. In the same sentence as y/n. Okay?"

Summer said this in a rather threatening tone as she stared at her reflection, no glared at her reflection. As smoke seeped out her nostrils and sides of her mouth. Thorn just sighed.

June the one with green doesnt talk much but looked visibly saddened.
As summer took a breath and spoke in her usual tone. "Now how bout something else?"

"He's just weird, small and looks fragile". Thorn sighed.

"But thats the best part, he looks so cute and cuddly, and his body is smooth. So he obviously takes care of himself." Summer blushed brightly shutting her eyes imagining kissing and feeling his body.

"And hes not even that small. He reaches like...." she looks down at her huge tits. "Like right between here? Maybe less"

"No shit, we have a whole 4ft on him".

Summer sighed and put their hands on her their hips to look at thorn. "Maybe you're just racist. Uh specist? Maybe both."

Thorn looked taken back and retorted. "I Am not!"

"First sigh of a racist is denial". Summer uttered.

Thorn gave up not encouraging her dimwitted sister's antics knowing she was just trying to get to her.

June the quiet shy one marked in green spoke Next with a figure at her lips "I wonder if he's okay, wasn't he one of the ones on the news the other day?"

Thorn glanced but didn't say anything but made their arms cross, as summer spoke. "All the more reason to see him, speaking of which, what times it?"