(chp12) I'm sorry....

The scene begins with y/n leaning against the wall in the hallway with liz as they chat.

Liz: yeah we're having a Howl-oween party, you should really come.

Y/n: I'm not really one for dressing up though.

Liz: but you gotta, its like half the experience! Please..... *lizard eye's instead of puppy eyes*

Y/n: ugh, lucky I have a soft spot for you. I'll dress up and come.

Liz: yes!

While talking a very good looking panda walks by.

Britney:*waves* hey y/n~

Y/n waves as she walks by and liz seems very surprised.

Liz:*gasp* she actually talked to you!

Y/n: uh, I guess?

Liz: shes like the most popular person here!

Y/n: oh.....and that matters, why?

Liz: uh? What? It matters alot!

Y/n: uh huh....ok.

Liz: she's like dating the captain of the football team And shes also is the cheerleading captain!

Y/n: no offense liz, but pretty much all this info is kinda useless to me.

Liz: *sigh* you just dont get it.

Y/n: yeah I dont get it, Like at all. it's not that big a deal.

Liz: well it is.

Y/n just rolled his eyes as liz tried to explain to him why it's such a big deal. But they we're rudely interrupted by 3 members of the football team. Main one being the captain.

Derek: well if it isn't the campus freak!

Y/n: *to liz* just ignore them.

Liz:*to y/n* but....

Y/n: what is it now Derek?

He leans near by with his lap dogs Josh, and Brian, who are actually dogs.

Derek: nothing, just wondering why you ain't drop dead yet.

Liz:........

Y/n: oh I'm sorry, cant please everyone.

Derek: you think you're so tough, but you're not.

Y/n: I dont think that all, you're just not worth my time.

Derek: little shit , I dont understand why you're allowed here, you're repulsive.

Y/n: Charlotte doesn't think so.

(Charlotte is Mrs.Fox, his mommy)

Derek: *angered* the fuck you say.

Derek pinned y/n against the wall grabbing him by his collar as y/n looked at him unamused.

Y/n: struck a nerve with that huh.

Derek: look here you disgusting parasite, you are nothing, you'll never be anything. And you'll always be inferior to us!

Liz pushed Derek off of y/n as she yelled at him before smacking him across the face.

Liz: leave him the fuck alone! You're the disgusting parasite here! I dont know who the fuck told you to be yourself cause obviously they gave ya really bad advice!

Derek: you fucking bitch!

Liz: oh yes I am a bitch just not yours so go fuck off!

Derek walks up to her but is stopped when y/n arm is in his way and he walks in front of her and pushes him back not hard but enough to get the message