chapter 25

David was doing final checks on their weapons with Eric

Y/n was asleep with Liz and Chloe in his room. It was a pretty bad time to relax, David knew this but decided to let him rest a bit.

After y/n came back that day he could see how worn down he actually was.
So giving him this moment was needed.

"David we're gonna have to go soon. Chatters saying this area is next."

"*sigh* alright, we still have that place at midtown. We can head there in a few when y/n gets up. We don't have much for a full fight. not yet, So we're gonna have to be even more careful. Keep me posted."

David replied and moved the guns into the case taking them to the garage to pack them up in their truck

Meanwhile y/n slowly started to wake himself up. He sighed keeping his eyes closed. He was hoping everything was just a dream.

At least he has Liz 100%, David as well as Eric and lucy who was in her tank
He thought.

While he was thinking he realized how heavy felt. In the literal sense as Liz was on his right side cuddling his arm But who was on him laying down on top of him.

Moving his free hand he pushes slightly against the body and all that causes them to move and he felt their soft squishy chest on his. That's when he realized it was another girl.

Wondering who she was he sat up suddenly causing them to roll off of him as he looked at them.

Seeing the woman yawn and stretched waking up.

"Nyah...mmph." She rubbed her eyes and looked at y/n tiredly

" She rubbed her eyes and looked at y/n tiredly

(Kevbot @a_kevbot Twitter)

"Hmm, What?" She asked bluntly

Y/n was lost at first. "Who the even are you?!"

"Seriously y/n? Who do you think it is"

"What I think is something got lost in translation. Did I drink yesterday? No, I would remember that at least."

Liz shifted in her sleep while being disturbed. Y/n looked down at her and smiled rubbing her head. Which causes her to muzzle into him.

Chloe rolled her eyes as she lay on her side towards y/n, showing her body to him.

"It's me Chole surprise~ nyah..."

Y/n looked at her still skeptical. Though now y/n realizes that the voice does match.

"Have you always had this... Uh, look?"

Chloe stretched her body as I cat would her huge breast bounced and swayed back and forth.

"Ngh~ maybe. There was never really a reason to use it and it's easier to be a cat, I just did it to cuddle."

She leaned her head into her hand and smirked...