chapter 20 drunk talk

"Lizzy, think I'm ready for the drink you offered a while back."

"*excited* Awesome you remember where right?"

....

[Later]

*y/n walked through the door to the bar Lizzy owns and was immediately greeted by her*

"Finally, you came so late thought you weren't coming, almost closing time too"

*y/n knew that glossing around at the place, it had a vintage style to it but seemed like new*

"Tch, yeah perfect actually".

*she was cleaning glass and set it down and looked at him confused a bit*

"You okay, *shy giggle* this a set up to a massive prank?"

*y/n shook his head shrugging as he sat down*

"No prank just needed a break. The reason why I came so late. Didn't wanna be around people at least not now"

*Liz spoke in a silly* "but I am people, so why you here with me then?".

*y/n rolled his eyes and looked around*

"Because you're important to me, and I needed someone to talk to"

*Lizzy blushed a little looking sheepishly at the ceiling*

"Hmm okay but, you have-"

*y/n cut her off*

"Yeah, I know and it should be easy to talk to them right?

*y/n spoke and immediately sighed and shook his head, Lizzy hopped over the counter and sat next to him but before he caught himself and spoke*

" Sorry I didn't mean to cut ya off and anyway drinks right? What do you have?"

*y/n spoke like his usual self this time, Liz didn't believe it but maybe it was just her being paranoid*

"Oh I got many kinds *she hopped up and ran behind the counter* depends on what you want?"

*she bent over looking under the countertop to get her things ready as her tail poked up and y/n rested his hand on his cheek watching it wag back and forth

Looking at the menu she had he decided he was going all out and is going to have pretty much everything*

"Well I plan on being here a while so, how bout everything?"

*the little blue lizard poked her head up*

"You sure? That's a lot, sure you can handle it?" *she says teasingly*

"I know I can, but can you? You're drinking too. *he says in a challenging tone*

"Don't blame me when you're the one dying tomorrow morning"

"I'm still going to, but sure yeah totally let's go"

Drink one: Old Fashioned

*clink*

"For such a simple drink, you'd be surprised how many mess it up"

"Mmm I mean if you're dumb or haven't made one before I guess, so how'd I do?

"hmm... 8/10"

"W-what why?"

"You messed up the stir"

*she rolled eyes* "lies*

Drink two: cosmopolitan

*clink*