(chp16) accidental breeding

Resuming where it last left off with Alex and y/n

Y/n: *laying down* I can feel you staring.

Alex didn't say anything just blushed as he looked at y/n cock.

Y/n: cat got your tongue?

Alex: *gulp* n-no...

Y/n: hmm enjoying the view?

Alex:...y-you could say that.

Y/n: no shame in that. *strokes cock* I'd let ya do this for me, but your sister probably would kill me.

Alex: s-she doesn't have to know...

Y/n: *chuckles a bit* you actually want to? Might as well come and sit on it. You'd  be the first guy to.

Alex: is he joking? Or is he serious? Either way it's nerve racking... either I embarrass myself and misread the situation... or hes for real, but do I really want that thing in my ass....

Y/n: anyway, talk to me. What do you do for fun.

Alex: I uh... for the most part i make...little gadgets.....

Y/n:oh really, Like what?

Alex: like drones, and devices....

Y/n: you should show me I'd like to see.

Alex: uh you actually wanna see them?...

Y/n: I'm interested in seeing what you can make, so yeah..

Alex: heh um... okay... I'll show you sometime...uh.. I'm also really good at coding and hacking into.. things.

Y/n: cool *yawn* guess that enough time resting... we should head back to the room.

Alex just continued admiring y/n cock as he stretched.

Alex: you're doing that on purpose.

Y/n: I'm not forcing you to look at it.

Y/n put on his robe and waited for alex as they walked back to their rooms with raven and melony are.

Melony: see it wasn't so bad now was it.

Y/n: no... it wasn't. But I think I'm tapped from today... I'm tired....

Melony: we can head home

Raven: yeah we c—

Alex whispered to raven again and she looked at y/n then back to him. And nodded. When y/n wasn't looking raven whispered to melony who smiled and nodded. Before they left they sat down and order something to eat....

Y/n: well today was nice... even if you guys basically kidnapped me..

Melony: oh hush. *drinks a bit of y/ns soda*

Y/n: really, just stealing my stuff now.

Melony: *kisses y/n* love you..

Y/n pets her as he sighs before Alex gets up to goto the bathroom. Thought they waited but Alex was taking a while too long in fact as y/n got up.

Y/n: well now I gotta use the bathroom. I'll go see what up.

Y/n walked towards the bathroom to  hear commotion coming from inside and he walked in seeing alex being held against the wall by 3 guys that sounded like they used to pick on him before. Though they were much more   physical with him.