(chp4) a normal day for y/n

Y/n: *yawn*

Chole began rolling around then stretching on top y/n chest after hearing him wake up.

Y/n: mmm... I'm surprised you're still here. Figured you would have left.

Chole: *stretching* hm a warm and comfy place to sleep, and a cutie that has some good drinks, yeah what would I get out of leaving?

Y/n: you could probably find someone else with that.

Chole: maybe but why waste time looking for another.

Y/n began petting her head as she then purred as walked through having his hand glide across her back.

Y/n: anyway, so you're like magic or something?

Chole: well take a guess.

Y/n eyes widen when he blinked and she disappeared from sight then he randomly felt her lick his cheek but wasn't there. She then appeared lay down on his stomach. With a glass bottle floating above her which head a bluish aura around it. Before it disappeared

Chole: I guess I'm pretty magical...

Y/n: so what else could ya do?

Chole: nothing too special but I'm not telling ya everything I need a couple tricks up my sleeve.

She then licked her lips as she turned around with her tail up as she looked back.

Chole: but I could make your dick disappear. Wanna see?

Y/n: pfft such an original line. Even if I did want to see I doubt it'll fit. I mean no offense you're pretty small.

Chole: I can take it

Y/n: Haha *rolls eyes* okay sure.

Chole wiggled her butt against y/n crotch.

Chole: well since we're here, why not give it a shot?

Y/n: you really adamant about this huh.
Anyway I should get ready.

Y/n was gonna get up but chole spoke seductively as she called him. He looked at her.

Chole: you could do that, or.... have some fun in bed~

Y/n: I'm not changing.....

Y/n began looking into her eyes just for a few moments. But....

Chole: what's wrong y/n~

Y/n: I.....

Her green eyes seemed to shine as she stared in y/n's his eyes then reflected her color now green as well.

Y/n: she....is really cute.

Chloe smiled slyly as she sat on his crotch rubbing against it

Chole: come on big boy~ dont ya want to shove yourself into this thick ass.

Y/n:.. I... maybe just this once couldn't hurt.

Chole: that's the spirit~ now let's get that sucker free~

Y/n went ahead pulling his cock out and putting it up against her butt she wiggled her hips ready to take it
As she kept eye contact with y/n the tip was pressed against her opening......

*Loud knocking on the door*

Y/n eyes turned back to normal. As chole was knocked over

*From the other side of the door*

David: y/n you up? we're going to do some sightseeing, wanna join?!

Y/n: yeah let me get dressed!

Chole was upside down with a frustrated face.