(pilot) What's happening?

Dagger: i still dont know why you insisted on bringing that thing.

y/n: she has a name ya know! *looks towards his baby* its okay he didn't mean anything by it.

y/n spoke to the snek that rested around his neck

blade: just let him have his fun, what you have against snakes anyway?

dagger: i just dont like them, and i dont know how he kind find those things cute.

y/n: i will kick your ass with all the respect that is due, she is a queen and shall be treated as such. and you can fight me on it!

dagger: im not gonna fight you over that thing.

y/n: yeah all i hear is you aint gonna fight me!

dagger just sighed as they continued to walk through the hall on there way to be sent to a cargo ship.

y/n: lucy! you cant say that even if he is kinda troubling.

dagger: are you talking to the snake!?

y/n: to lucy yes. so hey, what exactly we doing i uh kind missed the whole briefing due to uh more important things.

blade: he was asleep.

y/n: sleep is important.

dagger: we are going on trip (in our favorite rocketship) to that ships planet *points the ship docked outside* not sure if you know this but the "people" if you wanna call them that, on the ship are anthros meaning they have human traits despite physically being a animal.

y/n: really?! i thought those were things were just a made up thing!

dagger: stop yelling in my ear im right here, and yes that was the case till just recently when this cargo ship showed up.

y/n: im surprised they didnt just shoot it down when it showed.

blade: heh somehow people seemed to change over the years and embrace the unknown.

y/n: so what kinda animal are they? in our way of description.

dagger: i personally dont know either, well see when we get up the bridge.

y/n: all the more exciting. think there are any reptiles?

dagger: anything is possible. for my sake i hope not....

after another 5 min walk they reached a elevator and started to go to up to the ship as they waited y/n started asking questions

y/n: so why us?

dagger: what you mean?

y/n: i mean they're other soldiers like us, so why us? if there is any reason.

dagger: guess we were just lucky.

y/n: hmm...... blade, anythoughts?

blade: *shakes head* not a clue.