(chp9) new place to call home.

Scene opens up with y/n still in melonys bed still messy from there fun. Y/n was asleep along with melony who sleeps on top of him. Before a alarm went off. Y/n woke up with melony still asleep. Or still trying to.

Melony: mmm *nuzzles into y/n*

Y/n: mel? Wake up.

Melony: mmmmm! 5 more minutes.

Y/n: I have to get dressed.

Melony: mmmm *yawn* play with my ass instead.

Y/n: *sigh* as much as I enjoy that, i dont have time for it.

Melony: mmmm no~

Melony reached for his hand and moved them so he could instead play with her ass.

Melony: mmm there~

Y/n: mel...

Melony: mmph I'm sensitive from last night... stay.~

Y/n sighed as he began to just feel up and down her body, which she enjoyed, which was know from her quiet moaning.

Y/n: how exactly could even take me?

Melony: mmm take what?

Y/n: you know.

Melony: mmm oh~ you mean that huge dick of yours~

Y/n: you like it way to much.

Melony: I fucking love it.

Y/n: it shouldn't be possible for you to take it.

Melony: mmm and yet last night you used it to fuck me silly.

Y/n: so can ya explain?

Melony: I'm surprised you dont know, it's in the health book for class.

Melony opened up her eyes with smile as she kissed y/n who kissed back with wet smooch.

Melony: well we can rearrange our organs to different part of our body.

Y/n: really?

Melony: mmhm its our body defense mechanism so we can avoid any vital organs being hit. Or well you can use like how I did last night *yawn* to make room for a nice thick cock. Our bodies is also very stretchy when it comes to the inside.

Y/n: that's interesting.

Melony: mmm touch my pussy.

Y/n: really? Now?

Melony: touch it it's something else you'd like to know.

Y/n just goes along with it as melony moans.

Melony: now feel it on the inside.

Doing that earned another moan she was pretty tight still despite how it was last night after.

Melony: mmm just as tight as when you first went in. Mmm thought you might like to know that, you seemed to really like squeezing your self in a tight spot. And well our bodies make sure we're well prepared for very thorough breeding.

Melony laid her head on his chest.

Melony: do ya really have to go?

Y/n: I have something important to do.

Melony: is it dangerous?

Y/n: somewhat.

Melony: promise you'd be careful?