Welcome to The Chou Manor

_

_

Raindrops sputter and drizzle down the dimly lit windows of The Chou Manor.

The low hum of a record player can be heard from somewhere within the walls of the grand building. A rumble of thunder ripples across the sky, lightning crackles and pops along the treetops with vicious intent. While Inside the Manor Four women reside in a 'wine 'room as glasses were stained crimson and not a single drop was left to waste.

There is no urgent need to leave the little room, for there is no matter that requires any of them to do so at the moment. A mother, her three daughters, and a selection of special wine.

A chorus of laughter erupts from the three girls sitting on either side of their mother, conversing on something that had struck their fancy. A smile lingers over the mistress of the Manor's lips, Content with her current state. Between her fingertips rests a book encrusted with dried twine and silver ribbon, the other hand effortlessly holding a wine glass between two fingers.

Another bolt of lightning flashes outside the window, illuminating the inky black sky with golden only for a moment. A ringing boom of thunder followed after.

"Mother, would you care for another glass?"

The Woman Glances up from the torn pages of her book, a leather-clad finger coming to smooth the page down. "No. not right this moment Minju But thank you, dear." She said in her Usual Sultry and Velvety voice

Her daughters stare at her through Red eyes as their cloaks were removed for the evening, and hair on full display for once. "The storm will provide an excellent hunt tomorrow," Yiren tells her with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

Tzuyu nods with a light hum of acknowledgment to her daughter. "Yes, should you leave before dusk, you remember to be back before sunrise." She reminded them

Hyewon nods as a reply. "Of course, mother. Will you join us this time?"

She parts her lips to respond to the question But Pausing at a strange aroma invading her senses. None of her maidens, Save for the kitchen staff, should have been roaming the halls at This hour since They all had their assigned nighttime duties. She inhales another take of the scent while retrieving a maroon sliver of ribbon and tucking it into the current page of her book. Making a Bookmark

"Mother, is everything alright?" Hyewon, The Oldest daughter questions her while tilting her head to the side.

The Vampire didn't answer because she was still listening carefully to the hallways. It wasn't the first time she'd had a maiden get "lost" in the middle of the night and it certainly wasn't the first time she'd had to...dispose...of the help.

A knock at the door interrupts her Listening.

"Come in," she calls, watching as a young maiden hesitantly steps into the doorway with her head bowed down because she Was too scared to make eye contact with them.