Stubborn Rabbit (2)

Sana's POV

After I took her hand, She led me to another set of stairs going down and Into a room which I haven't been in before, It seemed that Yiren hadn't shown Toured me here before. It was a Wine(Blood) Storage.

There were bottles of Red stuff Stacked horizontally on the shelves on each wall, I smelled the Blood that was Dripping down from one of the Barrels in the Corner and felt a Shiver going down my spine.

"I Apologize for the Mess," She said as she turned on the Gramophone. It started to play a Pleasing tune, I was pretty surprised that it was even able to Produce any tunes because of how...Old it looked.

I heard her Hum the Tune while She was Searching through the wine bottles, Looking at each Label of the bottle.

Am I supposed to Drink one too?

I looked at the barrel Which had a Hand sticking out of it. The sight of it made me sick, I turned Around quickly, looking back at The Lady of the Manor.

"Is something the matter?" She asked me, Continuing to Hum the Melody. "No, no. Everything's Alright" I answered Nervously.

She smiled as she took one bottle and put it down on the table. The Mistress walked to me and pulled me closer to her and Stroked My hair.

"Sana," She started, "Y-yes?" I stuttered because I felt my breath get stuck in my throat at how Disappointed she Sounded "Why were you so eager to protect that Womanthing's life?" She Asked, Pushing me away a Little from her body and looking down at me.

"I— Well, She was just searching for her daughter so It gives No one a Reason to kill her. Yes, She did break in, But She was just...exhausted" I answered, Looking up at her with Innocent eyes.

"I see." That was the only thing She said as She took the wine bottle that was on the Table. "I'll meet you Upstairs in my room, Like always," I don't know if my mind was playing with me and All the Clumsy tripping got to my Head but I was sure she said that in a Seductive tone as if she was Teasing me.

She winked at me before Walking away, Not before Adding a little Sway to her Hips to really Send me into a panic. I tried calming myself down by Taking a deep breath and Slapping my Cheek.

I sighed and looked down, Caressing my Bruised Cheek before hearing something Crawl around, I looked to where the sound came from. It was just Nayeon crawling out of a Small tunnel, It seemed that the Passage in the Fireplace also connected here. Interesting.

"You're close with her, Aren't you?" She stated teasingly, Cleaning off her Clothes. They were all muddy and A Little dirty because The Hole was just literally just dug through and Not cleaned out.

"No! Well, Yes—" I Groaned in annoyance, Nayeon giggled at my Irritation, Seemingly enjoying my Emberrased sufferings "I don't know..." I answered, Sighing and Slumping down my shoulders.

She finished laughing at me and Looked around, Her Gaze Landing on the Table that Tzuyu just placed her Wine on earlier.

"Why are There dead Baby birds?" She asked, Widening her eyes. I also looked down at the Table, How did I not notice this? "I don't have a clue..." I whispered, Feeling bad for the Birds that had to go Through such things.

Nayeon cleared her throat, Diverting my Attention to her and not the Dead Animals "Since She went that way—I'm going to go the different way, Have fun with her" She said Before I can even retaliate She already ran in A different direction.

"Fun?!" I sighed, Feeling Flabberghasted. I turned off the music, Climbed up the set of stairs, and left the Storage room.

I walked back up another set of Utterly large Stairs, Walked through the Hallways and into her room, and Entered it, Closing the door behind me at the same time. I saw her sitting on a comfortable-looking Armchair with her legs crossed across one another, She was staring at the Gloomy Sky from her Balcony.

"Took you long enough." Tzuyu husked, Drinking out of her wine glass. It alerted me that she knew I was here Despite her back was turned to me

"My apologies."

"Don't Apologise. I'm glad you came." She smiled and Let her Wine glass rest on the Small Victorian table next to her Armrests, Stretching herself elegantly.

I stood in front of the Door's Frame, Trying to think of a way to Distract her long enough. As I was thinking, Lady Tzuyu finished her wine and stood up, Turning to me, Her height was very Intimidating because she was Suddenly in front of me Now, Looming above.

"Remember that You don't have to Wait for me to tell you What to do, My dear." She said. I didn't fail to Miss the Smirk that she had on her face.

I gulped but nodded Nonetheless, Walking towards her bed to sit down. The Vampire also sat next to me Comfortably.

"Let's continue from where we left off." She turned towards me, Laying her hand on my leg. My eyes widened, My Mouth hanging Open in shock. Tzuyu giggled whole Heartedly and reached for my Jaw, Closing it.

'I don't think I'm ready to Commit whatever she plans to do Again.' I thought, Staring at her Red eyes that now Turned into a Darker shade when she let her eyes Wandered lower, Caressing my Lower lip with her Thumb. She growled, Showing her sharp Fangs to me.

"It's almost Dinner time but I'm not Hungry for Blood Today."

The Vampire Coiled her Other arm Around my waist, pulling me close to her and Pinning me down on the bed. I Internally panicked, Turning Red as a Tomato when I saw how she Stared at me Hungrily.

I gasped when she pushed her body to mine, Flushing against each other. I felt nothing Other than Bliss and Shock at this Sudden Display of Dominance.

Oh my.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Or better yet, I'll try to."

OH MY—

Lady of the Manor, To be Continued

A/N

I guess I won't be updating the other books that Frequently anymore Because School just Started Again

(#`-_ゝ-)

Susunugin ko talaga yung Deped.

(The fact that the M Chapter had the Most votes than the Others is, Uh—)