Excitement

The mistress despises when jihyo, (their mother but not by blood) asks her to host the other lords also known as her siblings for a meeting in her home. In her opinion, those idiots were foolish and not worthy of stepping foot inside her home, especially jeongyeon and chaeyoung.

Dahyun was tolerable, at the very least.

And had jihyo given the girl more time and evaluation, tzuyu believes she could have been a favorable addition to the lords.

Nonetheless, tzuyu still does not like having the lords in her home.

Especially when she has a visitor of her own, a human one. And what's worse is that she's from outside of the forest. She hadn't even informed jihyo of her presence in the manor, knowing the woman was always curious to experiment with outsiders.

Tzuyu huffs, quietly as to not gather the attention of her "Siblings" as jihyo would refer to them.

Sana was a lost girl for crying out loud, why should she care so much about what would happen to her?

"Hey! Bean pole, jihyo's speakin' to you." yes, they call the woman by just her first name and no respect whatsoever since— well, they can

Tzuyu glares down at the woman sitting across from her, scoffing in her direction before turning her attention to the head of the forest. "My apologies, jihyo. My daughters would not be able to attend your celebration since the weather is much too cold for them to leave my home." the vampire fakes a smile at her

"Good!" ari, dahyun's puppy chimes in which earned a weird gaze from her holder. "They're always pickin' on me, good riddance!" yes, ari can talk.

Jeongyeon lets out a hearty laugh, clearly amused by the dog. "Those girls are doing the world a favor by making fun of you! Hell, even I agree with them." she takes an inhale of her cigar, glancing down at the owner of the puppy who was now glaring at her "No offense, dahyun. But you know I'm right!"

Tzuyu rolls her eyes and crossed her arms at the rising bickers between the woman and the dog, she taps her fingers against her other arm in annoyance.

"If you're finished," jihyo sighs, quieting the bickering while brushing a nonexistent ruffle out of her dress before looking at each of the lords.

Tzuyu notes that chaeyoung has taken to resting her arms on her tablecloth, blood leaking from the bite mark on her neck and down onto the fabric. The mistress closes her eyes in annoyance, as she exhaled

"Thank you." jihyo rolls her eyes, going back to her point. "I will figure out something for your children, tzuyu. I will need the four of you there."

Jeongyeon leans back in her chair, draping her arms on the arm's rest, lazily. "I don't get the point of these celebrations, jihyo. The inhabitants are damn near scared to hell of us."

Jihyo's face is growing clear with annoyance. "Jeongyeon. The celebration is for the inhabitants to feel they are safe until I find a suitable vessel for my one true daughter, then they will be of no use to us but for food."

The mistress's lips curl into a smirk, preparing to comment something about her lack of attention span, but before she can a knock echoes off of the door. It must be a maid, she knows that her daughters are not fond of jihyo and chaeyoung, and can even barely tolerate jeongyeon.

But to her surprise, hyewon steps inside.

Just barely in the doorway as she refrains from gazing at anyone other than her mother. "I apologize for the interruption, mother. But I need to speak with you over something rather important." tzuyu can tell by the look on her daughter's face that something must be terribly wrong.