Stubborn Rabbit

Sana's POV

Sweet Jesus, I can't even walk.

How the Hell did she even do that.

I waddled down the Manor's Gigantic stairs, Holding on to the Rails to prevent myself from falling down and hurting myself more. I Took a Deep breath and endured the Soreness in between my Legs.

I let out a pained whine and held on the Railings tighter as if my Life depended on it.

After I finished staggering down, I came across Hyewon who was eating Something by the Fireplace. She looked at me Weirdly as I rose a Brow at her Messy face, I didn't even want to guess what she was Eating or it might make me Vomit.

She shook her head, Sitting comfortably, and Continued her business like I wasn't there.

Mina was also actually also there, Cleaning the Room up despite it being Actually Spotless.

Walking away—Well, Trying to NORMALLY walk away. I went to the Manor's Main Entrance hall, Walked to the Large door, Opened it And went out.

I looked for the Exact Bush I pushed That Nayeon girl in by Impulse, I saw her just sitting there like she was at her own home. I rolled my eyes and waddled like a Penguin to her.

"Took you long enough." She said, Looking Unimpressed. She looked me up and down and Stated "I don't know if it's Just Something about this Forest but you're walking a Bit weirdly."

I choked on air and started to cough like I was Dying, "I-I slipped!" I Lied, Looked away because I was Embarrassed. I just heard her chuckle which made me feel even more Embarrassed. When I regained my Breathing, I changed the topic to something else.

"Im Nayeon, Huh?" I said out loud. She looked at me with her eyes Wide open. "Yes? Why? Do you know where my Daughter is!? Have you seen her!?" Nayeon asked me, Looking panicked.

Missing Daughter? Child? Box? That rings a bell.

"I—" I stuttered, Thinking about an answer before Talking. 'I can't tell her that her Daughter is literally Chopped up inside a Shoebox...It will only make Her Panic even more.'

"Not really but I've heard of her...Im Yeojin was it?" I said, Acting like I was a little clueless.

(A/N I'm sorry Yeojin (っ °Д °;)っ)

I saw how Nayeon's eyes lit up at the mention of the Name "Yes! Yeojin! The Duke told me she was inside that Manor." She pointed at The Manor with a Hopeful smile.

Now I really started to Panic, This crazy Outsider Looked like she had all kinds of Weapons, Seeming She would do Anything to get her Daughter back, She might even kill...

"I Work inside the Manor. Maybe I can look for her Inside. But it's very dangerous for an Outsider Like you to enter" I started "The Manor's Mistress and her Daughters might Catch and kill you.." I said such lies.

Well, It was half True since her Daughters would actually kill her if she Does anything Funny or Questionable.

This seemed to get on the Girl's nerves, Her face turned red in anger, and Glared at me "I just want my daughter back...I don't care what I have to do!" She started to Stomp towards the Manor's entrance, Looking determined.

"H-Hey! Don't just walk all Confident looking towards the Manor like that!" I swiftly followed and tried to stop her. "You said that you work there. Why can't you just ask them to Return my daughter?" She asked like a Robot while continuing to walk towards The entrance.