Blood bath [M]

Sana's POV

Tzuyu led me past her private Chambers and into a much Different room. A spacious area designated for soaking in the middle with four Peculiar looking statues on the sides. All of that was fine, I assumed she must need a larger space for herself anyway,

Although I had seen the large tub in her chambers as well. But this water was anything but regular water.

When the Mistress of the Manor mentioned a bath, I had suspected just that; A bath. I had Expected warmth and Sweet rose water, not this.

It appeared to be blood. Dark crimson liquid filled the pool, Slightly stained on the flooring around the edges, but there was no doubt in my mind it was ACTUALLY blood.

Did she intend for me to soak in it with her? Or would she be having a Maid refill it with something else?

While I was standing at the entrance of the room, The girl in Question has already ridden herself of the dress I was so used to seeing on her.

My cheeks immediately heat up at the Realization that she was stripping Herself right in my view, but even more so, This definitely concluded my suspicions; I really am intended to soak in this blood bath.

"Tzuyu," I murmured, Voice hoarse and Flustered from the amount of skin I could see. I sincerely tried to keep my eyes away from her revealing skin, It was rude to stare, but I'd be lying if I said you didn't get a glimpse of her plush thighs and soft curves.

Just thinking about it makes me Blush more.

The Woman sighs, Letting her hands drop to her sides, "Sana, do come here—I require your assistance." She beckons me forward with a hand And smiles in Amusement at the very Noticeable tint on my cheeks.

I stumbled forward, Carefully avoiding the pool of blood, And Made my way to where she's waiting for me. When I was close enough, She turns her backside to me, "My corset, if you Would be so kind."

My fingers were shaking out of Anticipation and Embarrassment, Begin loosening the strings of her Undergarment. I cleared my throat in an attempt to not sound as Flustered as I was "Will I be bathing elsewhere?"

"No," she says as if it's the most casual thing in the world. "It's not purely blood, It's a mixture of that and wine. Wine baths are very good for the skin, Didn't you know this?".

That totally makes Everything better, "I'm not exactly the owner of a Grand Manor, Tzuyu." The woman only chuckles at my words.

With the last of her corset Undone—she slips it off and Lets it fall to the floor, Removing the rest of her Undergarments at a leisurely pace. It's almost like she was doing this just to fluster me.

Feeling a looming Sense of shame crawl up my skin, I glance down at my hands until the sound of water Gently sloshing pulls my Attention back up. She's taken a seat in the bath—But, More importantly, Her hair is down.

I'd never seen her with her hair down. And the sight did not disappoint.

"Are you going to Stare or join me, Sana?" Tzuyu's voice interrupts my Daze

Tzuyu's words make my cheeks burn. Not only was I staring at her, But she genuinely expects me to join her in a literal blood bath.

"I don't know," I hesitate while staring at the Red Liquid, "It feels, um—weird? Are there like clots in that?" Such a normal Question you have asked, Sana.

Alcina hums, holding out a hand to fiddle with Some strands of her hair. "No clots, Just warm wine." She's coaxing me closer with that honey-like Voice of hers, And I curse her silently. "Just come in for a moment, if you don't like it you can get right back out, but I would so enjoy your company." She emphasized with a Smirk