Betrayal

Sana's POV

She let go of my face and started to walk away, but I stopped her by Gently grabbing onto her arm "I actually need to tell you something" I nervously started, Looking up at her. She turned around and smiled down at me.

Tzuyu hummed questioningly at me. "What is it?" She asked, raising a well-manicured brow at my sudden confession.

"Could we talk about it in your room, maybe?" I asked, rubbing my thumb on her wrist anxiously, She just chuckled and pat my head,

"Why Of course, we can," Tzuyu answered with a sweet smile And turned around to walk to her room.

The Duality. It was like she wasn't just angry at me a while ago. I felt a little nervous and started to shake a bit. The Vampire seemed to notice my uneasiness despite not seeing me fully,

"Is something wrong?" She asked, not turning around. She was keeping her stone-y gaze in front. I tried to stop myself from shaking and just shook my head with a simple gesture of my hand, showing that I was okay.

"No, Everything's alright." I started to walk in front of her, She was confused and waited for me to say something. It was minutes of Silence, Silently passing by multiple doors and antique Collections the Manor had, and stopped at the door of her room.

I thought for a second and looked up to her, "I know that I betrayed your trust, but I need you to stay outside for now." I reassured, Placing my hand on the door's knob. Lady Chou tilted her head to the side, narrowing her eyes into slits at my Statement.

"Pardon me? You want me to stay outside of My own private chamber?" She mocked, amusement dancing in her eyes, I saw how the corner of her lips twitched upwards but she kept a stern face.

I wordlessly nodded. "Please, Only for a few minutes. Trust me just this time." I kept my eyes locked with hers and awaited her answer.

She sighed and made a hand movement, which meant for me to go in. I let out a relieved breath and thanked her, Turning the nob to the right and Walking into the room, closing the door behind me quickly so she won't get to see what or who was inside.

I trailed my eyes around the room Until they finally landed on Nayeon who was leaning on the Balcony's rails like she owned the place.

She let out an exasperated sigh when she saw me, "How the hell do you live in this place?! It's a literal maze!" Nayeon exclaimed, waving her hands around like she was gesturing how big the Manor was.

I let out a small chuckle and then shrugged. "Listen, Nayeon." I started, turning her attention to me "To get to Yeojin, You'll need to put your weapons away—" She cut me off with a yell "What? Are you crazy?!"

"I will be guiding you to her. Which means that you are safe around me, So you won't be needing them" I put out my hand, waiting for her to give her weapons to me. She hesitated at first but then gave in.

"Alright, I trust you. You're the only Sane person alive to help me out." She sighed, Giving me all her weaponry, They were quite heavy. I wondered where She even got all of them from, but that wasn't important to me now.

I walked towards the door and Took one more last breath and turned towards her. I could feel my eyes shaking in Anxiety and Guilt. "Nayeon," I called for her, She walked towards me, Following me to the door. She tilted her head, waiting for me to continue.

"I'm sorry."

I apologized and Swiftly opened the door, Letting Lady Tzuyu enter the room. She looked down to me and then to Nayeon. A smirk placing on her Red lips when she saw how Terrified Nayeon looked.

The said girl was startled by my sudden betrayal and nearly fainted. She looked at me with pure anger and Betrayal on her face. "W-What? Why Sana? I trusted you!" She yelled at me, Stuttering at the start because she looked like she was about to tear up.

"So did I. But no, you nearly killed Hyewon!" I looked down. "Now I can't risk you hurting the others," I muttered, hugging the weapons on my body, Afraid she might take them back again and hurt the Tall Vampire.

The said Vampire chuckled, Grabbing her by the neck with one hand. Her strength made the woman raise up in the air, Her feet weren't touching the ground anymore.

"It's time for you to die, Im Nayeon." Tzuyu stated, Her eyes were glowing in a deadly way. Nayeon turned into a depressing color because of how Tzuyu held her.

"Give me back my Daughter! I don't give zero shits about my life, I just want Yeojin to be safe." She begged her, Letting out a choked scream at the end of her Sentence when Tzuyu gripped her neck harsher.

"Oh? I'll show you your Daughter if that's your last wish." Tzuyu smirked then called out for Yiren. "Yes, Mother?" I winced at the sudden voice because I was too much in a Daze to notice that Yiren appeared next to me.

"Bring me the Box, Quickly" She commanded her Daughter, Smirking when she saw the confused look on Nayeon's face. Yiren nodded and disappeared again, But not before giving the girl who was in her Mother's grasp a glare and flipped her off.

"Box? What the hell are you talking about?!"

The lady of the Manor looked back to her and held out her Other hand to the side, Smoke appeared on her side again, another figure emerged from it. But it wasn't the Vampire earlier, it was Minju.

The youngest stared at Nayeon with Pure distaste, Handing the Box she mentioned earlier onto Tzuyu's hand that was reached out. Minju stuck out her tongue and Did a slicing motion on her neck.

"What is that? Stop messing with me, Where is Yeojin?!" She snarled at her. Given the circumstances at her Place right now. She shouldn't do that.

Tzuyu grinned like a Devil and turned the Box around, Hovering it in front of the Girl so She could read the label. Her eyes widened, Glancing at Tzuyu's face as if she was Crazy.

"Seems familiar, doesn't it?" She laughed at Nayeon's horrified face and handed the Box back to the glaring Minju, Who disappeared like her sister.

Meanwhile, I tried to not feel bad for her, She did deserve it since She nearly killed Hyewon. She'll never see her significant other or Daughter ever again, though.

I shook my head and tried to ignore my thoughts.

Nayeon wasn't even able to say anything, The lady of the Manor just decapitated her head off of her body without hesitation. Blood splattered everywhere, She just looked at her Hands with disgust and wiped off the blood from them.

Her head rolled away from her body as it fell limp. I Looked down at Nayeon's head and felt like throwing up, I looked away from the gory sight and grabbed my stomach, then tightened the grip around it.

It's impossible anyone would be able to survive that.

Minju and Yiren entered the room normally. By normal, I actually meant they used the Door. I'm now used to them Appearing out of air Randomly. Tzuyu grinned, pointing at the Dead body on the Floor, The carpet was now Stained with Nayeon's blood.

"Take the Womanthing to the basement and squeeze every drip of blood out of her." She ordered Sternly. They both nodded, Ignoring me who was still in a Traumatized expression.

By the Leg, Yiren dragged Nayeon's bottom half out the Door, Not without leaving a trail of smeared blood on her Path. Minju following suit but with Nayeon's head on hand. She gently closed the Door, Leaving me and Tzuyu alone.

Lady Chou turned around and walked to me, Placing a Finger under my Jaw and lifting my head to meet her eyes again. My brown ones bore into her Red one, My heart was beating rapidly on my Chest as I Waited for her to say something.

"I guess you won't be taking your Punishment." She smirked.

Lady of the manor, To be continued