Wake up, Sana

Sana's POV

After the Bath I had with the Lady, I walked around the Manor halls with the new Dress she asked me to wear. I couldn't lie, It was quite comfortable, to say the least. I couldn't ponder around with my thoughts before I was stopped by a Heap of Smoke.

I pursed my lips when the Smoke stopped in front of me and Minju came out of it. I was almost fully used to her and the others doing that.

"Last night sounded like you had a fight with Mother!" She started. A shocked expression on her face. My face flushed when I remembered the 'Fight' But something on the back of my mind, was making me Uncomfortable.

Weird, Before I went to her room the Manor was almost deserted. How did she or they hear? It was either I was hallucinating or Someone snitched.

I was about to answer her before A bigger heap of smoke appeared behind her. The other two sisters, Yiren and Hyewon stood behind her and shook their heads rapidly, making X's with their hands, not wanting their youngest sister to know what had really happened.

I quickly caught on and shook my head, trying to conceal the unsuspecting blush on my face. Oh, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering about just remembering that.

"No! We didn't have a fight. Something happened which made her mad and Before I entered her room. And well she just bashed it out on me." I tried to explain the lie. Minju hummed and backed away from me and looked at her two sisters.

The other two were quite flustered, I assume because of how I worded that.

"See? we told you, Min. There's nothing much to worry about!" Hyewon said, Almost too enthusiastically than her usual tone. The Youngest just nodded, Still looking unconvinced.

"It was nothing more than just Mother being mad and bashing it out on the...Blood bag." Hyewon glanced at me, as she said the last word. I don't know if my mind was still Hazy but I swore I saw a Sad emotion in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Minju was still skeptical about all of it and just disappeared into thin air, leaving me with the other two, Who was now coming closer to me.

"What made Mother so obsessed with you anyway?" Yiren started and checked each part of my body, A distasted grimace on her face.

"Your blood is nothing special! We had Maidens who tasted way better!" the middle-child added. 

"Oh, Have you now? Care to share their Name?" I saw Hyewon give Yiren a look but I decided not to question it.

I just shook my head, "Maybe it's because she's not interested in my blood, but in me?" My bold Answer made Them startled, A loud gasp erupting from both of their throats.

Hyewon was staring at us both, Silently. She seemed lost in thought before snapping out because of Yiren's loud Denial

"You're never going to be our second Mother! You can scrap that idea right out of your pretty little face!" Yiren growled. I was nervous because of how she looked like she was about to pounce on me.

Hyewon slapped her hand on her Sister's mouth, Completely shushing her. "Yiren! Stop yelling or Minju might come back!"

I chuckled, seeing them arguing over my relationship with their Mother was kind of funny. All these interactions with them made me less scared.

"If we keep arguing she might come back too!" Yiren argued back to her Sister.

"Well, you're the one causing all this ruckus, like always!" I saw how Hyewon's eyes twitched. It was starting to get out of hand. I tried to calm them down before I see any bloodshed.