Doctor Kim

Sana's POV

"Two Dot-like Marks on your neck."

Riki interrupted "Both were perfectly aligned and were too deep to be a random mosquito bite or Something." He tried to laugh off the Gloomy atmosphere.

On cue, I palmed my neck with my restricted arm that was connected to a tube, only to be met with a Gauze pad taped onto it. I gulped audibly, I already felt my lips trembling with fear when I lowered my hand

Half of me was happy that None of the moments I had with her were fake but the Other half was scared as hell to know that even Mother Jihyo was real.

To know that such evil exists, People would call me crazy if I tell them.

'People' would include my Parents

We were interrupted by Someone knocking on the Door of my Hospital room. Riki stood up from my bed to Open it. He turned the knob and swung the door open.

The person knocking was revealed to be a doctor. and judging from Riki's reaction, It was the same one he was talking about earlier. Even from behind, I could see Riki's cheeks trudging out, signaling he had a wide Smile

I giggled when I saw the doctor's Smile matching his, his eyes turning into crescents when he saw Riki. The doctor Greeted him and Riki only nodded and continued Staring at him

He had his stethoscope hanging from his neck, His pad holder on his arm, and a white coat on his body.

Riki stood on the side as he let the Doctor inside, A lovestruck smile on His Lips; You could even say that hearts were forming in his eyes as he stared at him in a daze.

Even my parents noticed his behavior, they chuckled and shook their heads.

When the man, or should I say boy(Because of his Babyface) got closer, I narrowed my eyes so I can see his Name tag better.

It said 'Dr. Kim Sun-woo'

He still had a Wide smile on his face when he approached me. Sun-woo pressed on his Pen and asked me some questions. He wrote my answers down on his Paper.

But one piqued my interest the most.

"What was the last thing you remembered before you blacked out?" The Doctor asked. It wasn't really relevant to my condition just for a checkup, but I still wanted to answer.

I racked my brain, trying to remember what had happened lately. I think it was Mother Jihyo strangling me and a bunch of bats enveloped my vision right after.

But what would happen if I told him?

Would he judge me and send me to a Mental hospital?

Sun-woo seemed to have taken notice of my hesitance. He turned to my parents and kindly asked for them to wait outside the waiting area so I can feel much free to voice out my memory.

Riki and Mark were also about to follow them out too but The Doctor told them to stay, The smile that once graced his lips was now gone, replaced by an intense look. Both of them sat back down awkwardly and listened to me.

The Three promised to not share the info with others. "W-Well," Then I started to tell them almost everything.

From the Time I stumbled upon the Manor, To the time I almost died just by Jihyo's bare hands. Even what felt like yesterday when I saw the Girl behind the Tree. (Of course, Leaving out the X rated parts because Riki is a Minor)

Something in my mind was telling me to trust them wholeheartedly. Like they would protect me.

The weird thing is...They all had a Poker face the whole time I told the Story; as if they were already expecting this

My story almost took an hour. When I ended it, Sun-woo let out a heavy sigh and a Nod. But he didn't write any of it Down to cater to our promise not to tell anyone about this.

I braced myself in case they tell me I was crazy.

Riki was in deep thoughts, An Emotionless darkness in his eyes as if he was traumatized. He gulped before he turned back to me and burst into tears again. "Hey, Riki! What's wrong?" I asked worriedly,

"I-It's just...I feel really bad that you went through all that." He sobbed like there was no tomorrow. Mark and Sun-woo agreed with his statement. Mark, Sitting right next to Riki, patted his back gently, in order to console him.

But this act of comfort only made Riki cry more.

So they believe me?

"Yes Ms. Sana, We believe you."

He's answering as if he can hear my thoughts.

The moment I said that internally, Sun-woo's eyes widened. I rose a brow at this but he just shrugged it off and coughed fakely and signaled for the Other boys to come with him.

After moments of Finally calming Riki down, They went out the door, Then my parents came inside next.

_

Outside Sana's Hospital Room

"Mark Hyung, Did you tell Ms. Sana everything?" The doctor asked; the moment they stepped out of the Room.

"No, not yet." The latter answered him. Sun-woo nodded and turned to Riki. "But God, Riki. How can you be so irresponsible?"

"I said I was sorry!" He defended with a pout and puppy dog eyes. While Mark just stood close to them to prevent a fight from breaking out.

Riki felt brave so he mocked his Boyfriend "Yes, Ms. Sana. We believe you~" He mocked the Moment when Sun-woo read Sana's mind and Shamelessly answered her.

The doctor glared at Riki, His eyes Turning red and his fangs almost coming out. Mark looked around the hallway; seeing no one there, He held Sun-woo by the Torso to not let him go berserk and kill everyone here.

"Be thankful you're my boyfriend or else I would have Killed you right now," Sun-woo growled and tried to calm himself down, which earned a playful cheer from his boyfriend.

When he was sure that the Vampire was calm now, Mark let go and then turned to the other Boy. Mark's eyes glowed gold as he narrowed his eyes at Riki

"Good thing Chaewon was there to Clean up your mess, Riki Nishimura." He Scolded the younger one

Lady of The Manor, To be Continued

A/N

It would be such a waste to not include Enhypen because of their Vampire concepts.

Double Update 〒▽〒