Feel Special

Sana's POV

I woke up in the morning, hearing a harmonious melody being softly hummed. Despite still having sleepiness in my System, I Propped myself up on the bed, stretching my arms and looking where the sound came from.

A small smile painted on my face when I noticed It was Lady Tzuyu sitting at her vanity and drinking wine. A Quill with an inked tip in between her Fingers as she wrote in her 'Diary'.

I shuffled out of the Duvets that were covering my—I only noticed now, still Naked body. I gasped softly, Covering my skin with the Blanket instead. The chill only got to me a little because I was still wearing my undergarments.

"Good morning," She started, in a Cheery voice while not looking away from her diary. It was a rare occasion that she was this Happy. "I hope I didn't wake you," Tzuyu continued, Still gliding her hands across the Paper.

I yawned, Wiping my tired eyes, and shook my head. "No, you didn't," I answered with a small smile. I was staring at nothing before I heard her close her diary and stand up, Footsteps walking towards me.

My eyes caught something unusual, The vase of Roses on her Vanity, it had one more rose on it than it usually did. A Purple one.

I was confused and wanted to ask her about it, but she cut me off by starting a conversation.

The Tall Lady Invaded my View, Looming beside me as her shadow became more Prominent from the Dim Sunlight. "Look here, Darling." She called. I obeyed and Looked at her. She giggled, shaking her head and Pointing at the Corner of the Room.

I followed her finger. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when I saw what she was pointing at. It was a Red Dress, Very much fancier than what I had ever worn before. When I looked back at her, I saw her Staring at the Duvet that was covering me like a Cocoon.

It looked like she was in a Daze. I saw her lick her Upper lip, Pupils Dilating. But When she saw me Staring back at her, Her cheeks flushed. She snapped her head away from me automatically.

"I-I'd suggest that I take a bath first" Her voice was almost a whisper before She turned around, Speed-walking away from me, and searched for a towel in her wardrobe. Seemingly in a rush. Her shoulders were stiff, Completely unlike her Usual self.

She picked out a smaller one, which I assumed would be for her hair. But she proved me wrong when she threw it in my Direction. It landed on my head making me shriek a little. I peeked under the Towel, Seeing her already Walking to her Chamber's Large bathroom. Not totally walking—Almost running.

I didn't know where I got the courage but I asked "Do you want me to accompany you?" with a tilt of my head and a Grin. Just as she was about to enter the Bathroom, She paused. Feeling a bit startled at my question,

I saw her shoulders become RIggid, Completely unmoving. It seemed that she was Hesitating. But Until her voice resonated in the Room. "Only if you'd l-like to," She answered, Stuttering.

"Of course, I'd love to," I answered, trying to not let another Grin resurface. I stood up. Well, Tried to since the moment my feet hit the Floor, My Legs gave out, Making me sit back down on the Bed with a Thud.

I heard laughter behind me, Right beside the door. I groaned, Hollowing my cheeks and letting out a Distressed huff. I only felt the pain in between my thighs now.

I didn't even notice the Vampire walking towards me, Only getting snapped out of my Sulky state when I felt arms encircling my lower back and below my thighs, Heaving me up in bridal style. I screamed in shock and automatically coiled my arms around her neck.