Roses

Sana's POV

[Slight M]

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Or better yet, I'll try to."

OH MY—

I laid there on the bed, with Lady Tzuyu pinning me down. My heart was Beating Twice as fast than it usually did during my Panic sessions.

I'll have to do what she desires, Just to distract her...But then again. I would just betray her trust, For a Woman I don't even know.

I slowly looked up, locking my eyes with hers, trying to calm myself down despite being Very Flustered.

I took one last breath and accepted my faith. Tzuyu let go of my waist and hovered over my body, Leaning down to my ear Sensually. My eyes almost bulging out of their Sockets when I heard her next words.

"You're distracting me from Something, Aren't you Sana?" She whispered, her breath was Fanning the shell of my Ear, Causing a shiver to go down my Spine.

"What makes you think that?" I asked her, Thankful that I didn't stutter.

"You. Let's say you seem Ready for what I wanted to do with you." Tzuyu husked out, Now nibbling on my Earlobe, Sending another sudden shock of bliss throughout my body. I blushed, feeling butterflies inside my Stomach at her deep voice.

"Well...Maybe, I am?" I replied, Gulping, Not wanting to meet her Red eyes. It would only make me Panic more and be a Gay mess.

She chuckled at my response But then switched back to her Serious self in seconds. She pulled me up from the bed and looked deep into my eyes. I stared back, Not wanting to Lose with her Mind games "Then prove it to me." She said As if she was challenging me

I gulped, Continuing to feel the Panic rise up inside of me, Feeling her body this close to me again made me develop feelings that I wasn't even aware of.

She placed feathery Kisses across my Jaw "Who are you really doing this for?" She asked in a husky voice before I could commit to Anything. "Me? Or that Womanthing?" She finished, Tilting her head and leaning away, Making me miss The bliss she always gave me.

I looked down and then sighed.

"My Lady," I started, Gently holding her face. "I wouldn't betray your love, Just for a 'Womanthing', Tzuyu." I finished and pulled her in for a kiss, Which surprised her a lot. She nearly Let go of me from the Sudden surprise, But she gave in and Melted into the kiss real quick and enjoyed every second of it.

As the kiss continued, She gently laid me back on the bed and hovered over my body. I pulled back from the kiss and took a few deep breaths.

Tzuyu smiled and went on to softly kiss my neck, Working her way down Slowly, Making it harder for me to even catch a breath. I gave myself one last prayer.

Her nose rubbed the side of my neck and Softly groaned, The vibrations sending a chill on my spine and igniting Something inside me

"Do you have any idea how delectable you are?" She rasped on the shell of my ear,

"I wanna know how you Taste again, Darling." She growls, Her voice going an Octave Lower than usual. "You drive me mad." Tzuyu lowers her head and leans it on the crook of my neck as she Places a short but Sweet peck on the soft skin.

I shivered at her touch, Goosebumps appearing on My skin. "Your scent is farther the most intoxicating Than anyone I've ever encountered." She murmured and was now firmly holding me in place.