Hooded Figure

Sana's POV

I've been discharged from the hospital a week after that happened. My parents were with me the whole time, asking how I was doing, was I okay, or did anything hurt.

My head hurts everytime I think about all the things Mother Jihyo had said. When I was discharged, I went to a psychiatrist, Taking therapy as it was very hard to get over such an experience.

It had been exactly a year after those happenings. Riki told me the truth not even months after I took therapy.

I couldn't believe it at first but he told me the whole story. He was actually a Vampire that was turned years ago. He brainwashed his Parents and everyone close to them into believing he was part of our Family tree, Including me and my parents.

I didn't expect that this 'younger cousin' of mine would be older than me by hundreds of years but that was exactly the case.

Riki spent a whole day consoling me because I almost had a panic attack because of shock.

Flashback

"Sana Noona." Riki started. We were sitting on our couch, Lounging around rigt after I finished a session of therapy.

I hummed in reply and he turned to me, Eyes filled with guilt.

"I have something to tell you." I rose a brow at this. "Did you it the last Cookie in the Jar again? If you did it's alright." I said calmly, still keeping my eyes on the TV

"N-No... It's not about that." Riki stuttered. "It's something important."

"Hm? Tell me then." I said, still staring at the TV.

So he did.

Back to the Present

But He did told me everything except the whereabouts of my Lover. In my heart, I know that she's alive—I just don't know where she is exactly.

I've been isolating myself inside my room as much as I can, Trying to figure out where she is. The Idea of going to where I was found and searching the area there came to me abruptly.

So here I am now, In front of a familiar Path where I was found. It was a Two hour drive from my house which made me question how I got there in my dream—Oh wait, I mean past life.

Did we live close before moving to our current flat?

I drove here myself, Not wanting for the others to be involved.

I followed the Path with unanswered questions in my mind. The slight traces of Police tape being hung on the trees was still there.

It's always the feeling of Deja vu that makes me more determined to follow the Muddy path.

I sighed in disappointment at the Feeling of droplets of water falling on my head.

Great. It's raining and I didn't even bring an umbrella.

Wait. It's the exact same as my Dream. Rain, Muddy path and my pants becoming dirty because of the Mud.

I heard rustling from the bushes, so my first instinct was to run—so run I did, But I didn't stray away from the path.

I could see light. A clearing in the Forest.

'Run, Sana. Run.' A voice in my head whispered. So I ran faster but glanced back at where I heard the rustling from.

It was a Hooded figure standing idly by the said bush.

Judging from the Average stature and the Slight strands of Hair peeking out from their Hood, I could tell it was a Woman.