Appointment Roleplay

Sayaka: "Naegi, wait here."

Makoto: "Hm? What's the matter?"

Sayaka: "I want to spice this up a bit, with a little roleplay."

Makoto: "Roleplay?"

Sayaka: "Yeah. Hang on."

Sayaka went into the bathroom to get changed, after a few minutes she came back out wearing a cute nurse uniform.

Makoto: "A nurse costume?"

Sayaka: "Yep, you'll be my patient!"

Makoto: "I don't see where-"

Sayaka: "You'll see, but for now," Sayaka whispered in his ear in a suggestive tone, "It's checkup time."

Makoto was suddenly a little aroused with how Sayaka pronounced those last three words, he decided to play along and sit down on the bed. Sayaka pretended to walk in and the two began their roleplay.

Sayaka: "Ok Mr. Naegi, it seems your as healthy as always and doing well, now I'll have to make a few other tests myself."

Makoto: "What kind of tests?"

Sayaka: "First, I will need to test your throat muscles."

Sayaka took from behind her, a long pink dildo. Makoto blushed a little and went back into character.

Sayaka: "I'll need you to open your mouth, if you start to choke then drop this and I'll stop."

She had placed a stress ball in his hand. Makoto nodded and opened his mouth, then Sayaka gently pushed the dildo into his mouth. Makoto was faintly moaning and Sayaka pushed the dildo until it got to his gag reflex, causing his whole body to shake. Sayaka carefully pushed the dildo back in forth inside his mouth, making him softly moan.

Makoto: "Mmmm...~"

Sayaka pulled the dildo our and set it down.

Sayaka: "Seems to be working just fine. Now for these next few tests I'll be examining more of your, 'hidden parts'. So to make things easier I'll have to ask you to remove your shirt."

Makoto nodded and lucky enough, that shirt was all he was wearing for a top layer. With this, Sayaka began her next test, by taking her fingers and massaging both of his nipples. Makoto moaned a little loudly from this, because from what Sayaka had learned during their first love making session, his nipples were very sensitive.

Sayaka: "Hmm. Seems as sensitive as always."

She began pinching them causing Makoto to moan louder. Sayaka let out a giggle and took her mouth up to one of his nipples and began licking it.

Makoto: "Ah...~"

Sayaka switched spots and started licking the other one, after some time she stopped and checked his groin from his pants, he was indeed hard.

Sayaka: "You're doing great Naegi, only two mote tests. I'll need you to stand up for this one and pull your pants down."

Makoto acknowledged and did as he was told, and revealed his quite massive cock. Sayaka started examining it and slid her hands across it, down to his balls. She gave the them both a poke and traced a line down and took her hand away.

Sayaka: "Seems like the bladder system is fine." Sayaka now pulled out an onahole from behind her back. "I'll just need a semen sample and we'll get through the last test."

Makoto nodded and Sayaka moved behind him and slid his dick inside the onahole and began pulling it back and forth.

Makoto: "Hng~! Ha...~!"

Sayaka noticed how much pleasure he was feeling and picked up the pace. The sound of Makoto's moans only increased. After some time he eventually he let out a scream as he came into the onahole. Sayaka turned it upside down and set that down on a table.

Sayaka: "Perfect, now for the last test. I'll be examining your prostate."

Makoto's face suddenly flushed.

Makoto; "Um... hey, can you be gentle there specifically. I'm very sensitive there."

Sayaka: "I know, now bend over on the bed."

Makoto once again did what he was told and set his hands down on the bed for support. Sayaka was applying lube to her fingers. She walked up and started teasing his ass with her other hand.

Sayaka: "Just relax, it'll be fine."

After she loosened his body well enough she carefully stuck her lube drenched finger inside Makoto, who moaned loudly. His ass was very sensitive, especially his prostate. Sayaka knew this already and curled up her finger and pushed against it. This caused him to scream in pleasure and started leaking precum. Sayaka decided to make the pleasure greater and used another finger too apply pressure. He screamed even louder as he didn't want this to end, it felt amazing to him. He just wanted to break character and beg for more.

Sayaka: "It's ok if you cum during this procedure, frankly I don't expect you not too."

That didn't seem like it would take long, his precum was splattering all over the floor, he loved the feeling of having his prostate massaged. He screamed loudly and finally came all over the floor. She pulled out and he fell onto the bed, Sayaka gave him a kiss and hugged him.

Sayaka: "You did amazing Makoto."

Makoto: "Huff...... ah...... ah......"

Makoto could barely respond, he was nearly passed out.

Makoto: "C-Can I... huff...... sleep in...... puff...... a little.....?"

Sayaka: "You don't have to ask for something like that you know. But hold on, your cock's a little dirty."

Sayaka grabbed hold of his cock and licked the semen off. Once she was done Makoto put his pants on and climbed onto the bed, and fell on the bed to fall asleep. She gave him a little kiss and wrapped her arms around him.

Sayaka: "Good night."