Aphrodisiac Lust

Sayaka walked in with Makoto over her shoulder as he was drunken with aphrodisiac. About two hours ago, Junko set up a party with the rest of the class for the new year, she dared Makoto to drink an entire pitcher of the punch, he managed to do it, but she intentionally spiked his drink with aphrodisiac. She kicked off her heels and shut the door.

Sayaka: "All right, here you are."

Makoto: "What? Are you leaving already?"

Sayaka: "No, I do need to keep watch over you."

Makoto snickered a little and undid his tie, and took a seductive tone.

Makoto: "Well then, how would you like to watch me throw this off?"

Sayaka blushed madly and nodded. Makoto unbuttoned his tux and all other top layers.

Sayaka: "What's gotten into you? Is this the effect drinking has on you?"

Makoto: "Maybe, but you're enjoying it, aren't you?"

Sayaka blushed more and started getting aroused. She walked over to the door and locked it before undoing her ponytail and began undoing her dress.

Sayaka: "Get on the bed."

Makoto: "Not yet, I'm on top this time."

Sayaka wasn't use to this, normally Makoto wasn't this much of a top, or so seductive. She kind of liked it.

Sayaka: "W-Well, i-if you wan- YIP!"

Sayaka squeaked as Makoto finished stripping her down. He picked her up and dropped her on the bed and continued to strip himself down. Sayaka then realized that he was already hard, and somehow bigger than his normal erection. Makoto began to stroke it a bit.

Makoto: "Tell me where you want it."

Sayaka opened up her pussy with two fingers.

Sayaka: "Right here."

Makoto lubed his cock and forced her to lay down on the bed and gripped Sayaka by her thighs. He made sure to lube her spot as well by massaging it with his lubed up fingers, once he was done he thrusted directly inside her. Sayaka squealed in pleasure as he continued to pull in and out, but rather than starting slow he was going pretty fast.

Sayaka: "Makoto- MPH-"

Sayaka was cut off as Makoto pulled her into a lustful kiss and their tongues clashed. Makoto continued to pound inside of her. The two pulled away from the kiss and Sayaka herself started feeling a little lustful and warm as her moans picked up.

Makoto: "Moan for me Sayaka, I want to hear your angelic voice."

God... she just wanted him to pound her furiously until she passed out.

Sayaka: "Makoto~! Fuck me harder!!"

Makoto started thrusting as hard as he could, pushing against her womb.

Sayaka: "MAKOTO I'M CUMMING!"

Makoto: "Good, cum for me!"

The two held hands as Makoto gave his last few pounds his all. The two embraced each other as Sayaka was getting a little tired from how hard he was pounding, but he wasn't.

Sayaka: "Wait Makoto, can I clean your cock?"

Makoto: "Anything you want."

Sayaka climbed on top of him and began sucking his cock. Makoto didn't want to be the only one not feeling pleasure, so he started eating her out.

Sayaka: "Mmmmmm~."

The two of them continued as Makoto stuck his tongue up her pussy, so Sayaka picked up speed. Until eventually Sayaka came over his face, and Makoto came into her mouth. Sayaka climbed off and reached the end of the bed with her pillow, she began clutching it as Makoto crawled over.

Sayaka: "Makoto! I need you to fill my womb with your semen! Fuck me as hard as you can until I can't walk!"

Makoto took her plead and immediately pounded her as fast as he could go. She screamed in pleasure as she was being pounded so hard.

Sayaka: "MAKOTO~! FUCK ME~!!"

The two of them went on for hours until Sayaka passed out, and Makoto who collapsed after.

8:17 a.m.

Sayaka woke up on the bed, still feeling sore from earlier. She slowly got up with a bit of a headache and tried to take her dress off the floor, but wasn't able to walk right. Nonetheless she managed to pick it up, along with the extensions and made sure they were in the closet, safe. It occurred to her that someone sent her a text that night.

(Further notice: Bold Texts are text messages)

Junko: So, how waz drunken Naegi?🥴

Sayaka: How did you know about that!?

Junko: I may have spiked the pitcher on purpose with aphrodisiac.😂🤡

Sayaka: He drank the WHOLE pitcher! Is that even safe!? Aphrodisiac is a drug you know!

Junko: I mean, he's alive isn't he?

Sayaka: He is but still! I think I got second hand drunk from kissing him last night too!

Junko: Oh! That reminds me. How big was he?😏

Sayaka: Are you implying we did something dirty!?

Junko: Yes, you accidentally accepted my call when you two were going at it like wild animals in heat.😅

Sayaka: You're not gonna tell anyone are you?

Junko: Depends. How good was he? And how big is he?

Sayaka: Because of the aphrodisiac, he was extremely dominant, and for some reason his erection was bigger than normal. Like 16 centimeters.

Junko: Damn, that's as big as my favorite dildo.

Sayaka: Please never tell me that again...

Junko: lol, k l8r!

She sat back down and Makoto started waking up with a groan, and gripped his head.

Sayaka: "Morning? Makoto are you ok?"

Makoto: "My head... is pounding... what happened last... night..?"

Sayaka: "Junko spiked the pitcher that she dared you to drink with aphrodisiac. Then after I carried you to your room, we had wild sex."

Makoto: "Was I good?"

Sayaka: "You weren't tired until the 7th load you put inside me so... very."

Makoto nodded, he was about to get out of bed until Sayaka stopped him.

Sayaka: "Maybe rest for a while, you need it more than anyone."

Makoto: "Thanks."