Aphrodisiac Lust (Reverse)

Sayaka was constantly blushing after her last drink, she stated feeling funny too so Makoto took her back to her dorm. However, she was planning something.

Makoto; "Ok! We're here, you ok?"

Sayaka: "Yep. I could use a drink though."

Makoto; "Ok, what do you want-"

As he said that Sayaka immediately started pulling his pants down and revealed his, not yet hard cock.

Sayaka: "I'd like something... more from the source."

Makoto: "Ah... so we're doing this. Sorry it's not hard yet-"

Sayaka dragged him over and threw him on top of her bed. She played with Makoto's cock until it finally hardened.

Sayaka: "Mmmmm..."

Sayaka removed her shirt and bra and then started licking the shaft up and down and then began massaging his cock with her breasts.

Makoto: "Ngh-! S-Sayaka!"

A few more licks and then Sayaka took about half of it in her mouth. She grabbed hold of Makoto's hips and then took the whole thing in her throat.

Makoto: "S-Sayaka! I-I'm gonna..."

Makoto let out a loud moan as he came into Sayaka's throat, who gulped all of his semen down. She took it out and grabbed something from under the bed, a vibrating dildo. She pushed Makoto onto it and then got on the bed herself, she removed her skirt and panties and her pussy was soaked.

Sayaka: "See how wet I am for you Makoto? My hungry pussy needs your cock. I need you to fuck me."

Makoto: "Sayaka what's going on with... aphrodisiac."

Sayaka turned around and got down on her knees, she turned her head waiting for Makoto to pound her and shoved the dildo in her ass. She used two fingers and spread her pussy and gave a shake of her ass to tempt him.

Makoto took his pants off and lubed then both up. Sayaka got impatient and turned the vibrator on, however Makoto had just inserted his cock into her.

Sayaka: "Ahhh~!"

Makoto: "Hah...~"

Makoto was starting to feel the vibrations going through her ass and was only tempted to fuck Sayaka even harder.

Sayaka: "Harder!"

Makoto did as Sayaka asked, but it got more difficult as an aphrodisiac driven Sayaka had only desired more, and more.

Makoto; "Sayaka-! C-Cumming!"

Sayaka: "Yes! F-Fill me with your semen!"

Makoto gave one last thrust and came inside of Sayaka. He collapsed onto the bed, but Sayaka was not tired in the slightest. His cum was leaking from her pussy and the dildo was still in her ass, but nonetheless she stood over Makoto's cock.

Sayaka: "My turn!"

Without hesitation, she began riding Makoto's cock. She continuously bounced up and down at a rapid pace, moaning each time she forced her way down.

Makoto: "Huff... ah...! Puff... ah...!"

Sayaka: "Ha~! Ah~!"

Makoto; "Haaaaaa...~!"

Makoto came once more and officially reached his limit for the day. Sayaka scooted over to him.

Sayaka: "Are you done for the day?"

Makoto nodded his head.

Makoto: "Sorry..."

Sayaka: "It's fine, you have your limits. As for me... I have urges to satisfy."

Makoto: "All right... huff... I'll just... huff... sleep here..."

Makoto fell asleep and Sayaka stuck another dildo in her pussy and began pushing it in and out. Her job wasn't done yet.