Shower Experimenting

Sayaka felt the warm water rushing over her body from the shower head. Taking a shower was always a great feeling. She started thinking about Makoto as she stood there. He was on a trip with his family and had been gone for nearly a week, so she missed him. Suddenly Sayaka's hormones kicked into gear and she started fantasizing about Makoto joining her in the shower. She began touching herself from her daydream of her and Makoto going at it in the shower. She rubbed her tits slowly and started moaning a little.

Sayaka: "Huff... ah..."

Sayaka lowered down with her right hand and began fingering herself. She pressed up against the shower wall and continued pleasing herself even more. She really needed to do this more often.

Sayaka: "Ah~. Ah~!"

She searched the counter and discovered the dildo that sat there near the sink, and stuck it right up her pussy.

Sayaka: "Ah~! Haaaa~!"

She finally orgasmed, and it washed away through the drain. She got back up and continued. It was then Makoto had walked into the bedroom.

Sayaka: "Makoto? Is that you?"

Makoto: "Yeah! I'm back! Are you almost done in there?"

Sayaka then realized this was just her luck to bring her daydream to life.

Sayaka: "How about you join me?"

Makoto was a little shocked.

Makoto: "You mean, shower together?"

Sayaka: "You say that like it's the first time you've seen my naked."

Makoto: "R-Right, it's just new to us."

Sayaka: "I know, now come on in."

Makoto stripped down and open the door to the bathroom and moved the curtains out of the way. He noticed Sayaka was still rinsing her hair, and then the dildo on the floor.

Sayaka: "Hope you don't mind that's there. I was thinking of us in the shower earlier."

Makoto: "Well here I am."

Sayaka: "Yes you are."

Sayaka traced a line down his chest.

Sayaka: "So now we can mess around a little."

The two started making out and Makoto began pleasing her, he rubbed her breast with one hand and began fingering her clit with the other.

Sayaka: "Ah~! Ah...~"

Makoto started moving around to her back, so he could get a better angle for fingering her, except this time he was using two fingers.

Sayaka: "M-Makoto~! I'm gonna cum!"

Sayaka started tensing up and Makoto stuck a third finger up her pussy, making her orgasm.

Sayaka: "Ahhhhh~!"

Makoto pulled out his cum-drenched fingers and licked them.

Sayaka placed her hands on Makoto's bare chest.

Sayaka: "Makoto, I can't hold it anymore."

Sayaka held herself against the wall in the shower. She intentionally stuck her ass towards him, wanting him to fuck her. She stretched her pussy out with two fingers, Makoto grabbed her hips and penetrated her deeply. Sayaka began moaning as Makoto slowly pumped into her.

Sayaka: "M-Makoto.... faster."

Makoto did as she wanted and Sayaka moaned even more. He was gradually picking speed as he thrusted inside of her, and grabbed hold of her breasts, making Sayaka moan louder.

Makoto: "Where do you want me to cum?"

Sayaka: "Inside my pussy, I neeD THIS~!"

Makoto acknowledged her and picked up speed pounding Sayaka, and gave her breasts a squeeze as he was reaching his climax.

Sayaka: "Makoto~! I loVE YOU!"

Makoto: "I lOVE YOU TOO!"

The two of them both moaned as they reached their climax. Sayaka got off the wall and turned the shower off.

Sayaka: "I guess... this is my second shower."

Makoto: "I guess so."

The two of them kissed and began scrubbing themselves.