Double Pounding

Makoto: "So... any plans for this time?"

Kyoko: "Well last time you dominated both of us, so I think it's only fair if we dominate you."

Sayaka: "I like where this is going already."

Makoto: "Now that I think about it, were you ever the top for our threesomes? It's kinda weird since we're the ones dating."

Sayaka: "Well let's be honest. Neither of us are really tops. But Kyoko changes that."

Makoto: "Alright, fair point."

Sayaka: "I'll think of something though."

Kyoko: "I might already have an idea. Makoto, start taking off your clothes, I need to speak with Sayaka for a moment."

Makoto: "Alright."

Makoto stood up and began removing all of his clothing, while Kyoko dragged Sayaka over and whispered her plan. Sayaka giggled in appreciation. Kyoko brought out her bag and grabbed some handcuffs. They walked over to see Makoto had already finished.

Makoto: "You're making me a little nervous with those."

Kyoko: "It'll only get weirder."

Sayaka began tying a blindfold over his eyes which startled and made him panic.

Sayaka: "Makoto relax! It's just me."

Makoto: "Oh. Wow that scared me."

Sayaka giggled and finished tying the blindfold. Makoto simply sat there on the floor as Kyoko restrained his hands behind his back, then the two girls walked off and Kyoko grabbed a few things from her bag. She began setting up some restraints to hang from the ceiling, but Sayaka was more surprised about something else in her bag.

Sayaka: "Are you sure about this?"

Kyoko: "You're starting to sound like him. Even if he doesn't like it, he knows he can stop us."

Sayaka: "Right."

Kyoko and Sayaka stripped down and walked back in to see Makoto in the same place.

Kyoko: "Well. Looks like we've got a real keeper."

Sayaka: "Oh yeah. Look! He's already leaking!"

Kyoko noticed this and then put a collar around Makoto's neck. She then proceeded to lift his chin up with a riding crop.

Kyoko: "So, you want to cum. Is that it? Sayaka!"

Sayaka: "Y-Yes Kyoko?"

Kyoko: "Suck his dick."

Sayaka: "Understood!"

Sayaka proceeded to give Makoto a paizuri from underneath Kyoko, who yanked the leash and pulled Makoto to her pussy.

Kyoko: "While she works with your dirty cock, you're gonna lick my pussy."

Makoto nodded and began licking her pussy. She made some small moans and Sayaka seemed to be having the time of her life.

Kyoko: "I'm gonna cum. Be sure you get enough."

Kyoko came over Makoto's face, who came into Sayaka's mouth. The three separated and Kyoko moved him to the bed and cuffed him to the headboard on his knees, facing the headboard.

Kyoko: "This may have been short, but you'll enjoy every second of this."

Sayaka got underneath him with a strap-on and pushed into his ass from below. Makoto moaned greatly from the pleasure and Sayaka held onto him. Suddenly Kyoko lubed his ass up with Sayaka's strap-on still inside and she began moving.

Makoto: "Huff... ah!"

Sayaka: "Oh please. This isn't over yet."

Makoto was wondering what she meant but suddenly. Kyoko had pushed a strap-on of her own inside Makoto's ass. Makoto screamed at the top of his lungs with pleasure as there were now two dildos inside him.

Makoto: "AAAAAHHHH~!!"

This time, Sayaka stayed still and held his hands while Kyoko thrusted into him.

Sayaka: "You're doing great. Feel free to paint my body with your cum."

Makoto let out a scream and came all over Sayaka's body. Kyoko however continued to fuck him.

Kyoko: "I think you can go longer than that."

Makoto didn't argue, he couldn't. All he could do was scream his pleasure as the two girls were fucking his one hole.

Kyoko: "Let me make this easier. We're gonna fuck you until you cum... three more times. Think you can do that?"

Makoto nodded rapidly and suddenly Kyoko thrusted harder than before. Sayaka pulled him into a hug, pushing her dildo further inside.

Sayaka: "Do they feel good inside you?"

Makoto vigorously nodded again and came once more. Then Kyoko stopped and pulled out.

Makoto: "Uuffff......... ah......~."

Kyoko: "Surprised to see he's still awake."

Sayaka: "Same here."

Kyoko picked him up and dragged him over to the other set of restraints and Sayaka cleaned his cock by licking off any cum.

Kyoko: "Sayaka, follow my lead. It's time for the final round."

Sayaka nodded and stood up in front of Makoto while Kyoko stood behind. The two lifted Makoto's legs in the air and started fucking his ass again, this time they were both pounding him.

Makoto: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!"

Sayaka: "Wow that's a loud one!"

Kyoko: "No kidding."

The girls pounded into him and eventually their thrusts were faster and stronger.

Makoto: "C-CUMMING!!!"

Makoto came one last time over Sayaka before passing out.

Sayaka: "Wow, he really enjoyed that."

Kyoko: "I could've used a vibrator, but I didn't want to over do it too much."

Sayaka: "You could use that on both of us sometime! I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

Kyoko snickered to herself.

Kyoko: "I doubt he would."