Master Desire

Makoto: "You want me to do what!?"

Kyoko: "Is it really that difficult? Wouldn't be fun being dominating both of us in roleplay?"

Makoto: "I mean... I get why you would think that-"

Sayaka: "Actually it was my idea."

Makoto: "Really!? You know I'm not dominant!"

Sayaka: "I just thought it'd be fun. C'mon, give it a shot, for me?"

Makoto sighed.

Makoto: "Alright, I'll give it a shot."

Kyoko: "Okay. I have a few things you could restrain us with at first."

Makoto: "How do I know what to use?"

Sayaka: "Don't think!"

Makoto: "Okay, got it. Stand up and I'll restrain you from the ceiling. Can the both of you change o-"

Sayaka: "We're both wearing lingerie already."

The two girls revealed that they had similar lingerie, just in different colors.

Makoto: "Never mind then."

Makoto used some rope to tie the girl's wrists together and then hooked it to the ceiling. The two girls stripped down completely and then Makoto proceeded to hang a singular gag toy from the ceiling as well, which seemed to have a way to strap someone on each side.

Makoto: "I want you both on different ends of the gag."

Sayaka: "Okay, that's kind of hot."

Kyoko: "I must admit, I could've never come up with this one."

The two of them bit down on the same gag and Makoto prepared two vibrators.

Makoto: "I'll put these both inside you and come back in, then we'll start the roleplay. Though it could take a while."

Both Sayaka and Kyoko nodded their heads and Makoto proceeded to stick vibrators in both of their pussies. The two both moaned through the gag and Sayaka shook a little.

Makoto left the room for a couple minutes, leaving the girls in there to be pleasured for a while. Makoto came back in and before approaching the two girls, his shirt was already off.

Makoto: "Well... well... well... heard that the two of you enjoy gettin' dicked down, don't ya'?"

Kyoko was intrigued by Makoto's personality and Sayaka was getting turned on by it, you could tell because she was now wet, and not just from the vibrator.

Makoto: "What's this blue? Are you already this wet? You could use that cleaned up, maybe by her?"

Sayaka nodded.

Makoto: "Alright."

Makoto removed Sayaka's restraints and pulled her to the edge of the bed and restrained her wrists behind her back to the headboard.

Makoto: "You'll sit here while she eats you out, got it?"

Sayaka: "Y-Yes master!"

Makoto then untied Kyoko's wrists and pulled her over to Sayaka, on the bed.

Makoto: "Now, be a good girl and lick her pussy clean"

Kyoko did as she was told and Makoto began taking his pants off.

Sayaka: "Ah~! Ah~!"

Kyoko sent her tongue a little deeper inside Sayaka and suddenly Makoto grabbed Kyoko's ass and impaled it with his lubed up dick.

Kyoko: "MmMm~!?"

Makoto: "You two aren't the only ones getting pleasured."

Makoto began thrusting inside Kyoko's ass, causing her to lick Sayaka's pussy even faster.

Sayaka: "Ahhh~!"

Kyoko: "Mmmm~!"

Makoto: "Yeah, you're enjoying yourselves, aren't you?"

Sayaka: "Y-Yes maste-AH~!"

Kyoko: "Mmm~!"

Makoto continued to pummel Kyoko's ass and Sayaka moaned loudly each time her clit was licked by Kyoko.

Sayaka: "I'm gonna cum!"

Makoto: "Me two, how about you Kyoko?"

Kyoko just gave a thumbs up.

Makoto came into Kyoko's ass as Sayaka came over her tongue.

Kyoko: "Whew... huff......"

Makoto: "Not bad purple."

Sayaka: "Yeah! Now it's my turn!"

Makoto: "Indeed, over here blue."

Sayaka got up and Makoto laid down on the bed and stroked his dick a couple times.

Makoto: "Give it a ride why don't ya'?"

Sayaka: "Yes, let's make it a good one."

Sayaka hovered over Makoto's dick and lowered herself onto it, making her moan loudly.

Sayaka: "Ah! Y-Yes!"

Kyoko decided to get a better view and sat directly on Makoto's face, making a muffled groan, while Sayaka began bouncing up and down.

Sayaka: "Ah...... ha..!"

The two girls leaned to each other and began making out and rubbing each other's breasts, meanwhile Makoto was licking Kyoko's pussy.

Kyoko: "Mmm~."

Sayaka: "Mmmm~!"

Eventually all three let out loud, yet muffled moans and came at the same time. Then removed themselves from their positions.

Makoto: "Alright, let's wrap this up for today."

Makoto grabbed to leashes and wrapped the collars around the girls' necks.

Makoto: "Both of you, on your knees and get on the ground. I want you both to suck my cock for the finale."

Sayaka: "Y-Yes master!"

Kyoko simply nodded and Makoto gave the leashes a tug, pulling the girls to his cock. They both began licking it from different sides.

Makoto: "Not bad- hrk!"

The girls began massaging his dick with their breasts and Sayaka took the tip in her mouth for a few seconds.

Makoto: "I'm gonna cum! Get ready."

Makoto came all over both Sayaka and Kyoko. Sayaka gathered as much as she could and swallowed it.

Makoto: "Phew! Sorry about all that, the power got to my head!"

Kyoko: "Don't worry, it was definitely pleasurable. Plus Sayaka seemed to have a lot of fun.

Sayaka: "Yeah I... got really horny over you being such a top."

Makoto: "Well then."

Makoto got back into his role and pinned Sayaka to the bed.

Makoto: "Maybe you and I can get a little one-on-one session going~."

Sayaka: "I'd like that~."

Kyoko: "Here, I'll give you the space. Gotta head home anyway."

Makoto: "Okay, bye!"

Sayaka: "Thanks for joining us!"