Futanari Punishment

(Basically an alternate take on "Masturbation Punishment)

Sayaka threw the dorm's door to check on Makoto. The two of them switched dorms for the night, so she had to check up on him.

Makoto: "Huff...... ah......"

That was him... moaning? Sayaka had an idea of what he was doing and locked the door. She crept to the bathroom, and slowly opened the door.

Sayaka: "Whatcha d-"

Makoto screamed in fear as he fell of the chair, hiding his erect cock in his pants and something else behind his leg.

Makoto: "M-Mai-Maizono-san! What are you doing here?"

Sayaka: "I could be asking you the same question."

She quickly managed to snatch the magazine from his hand. Makoto tried to grab it, but it was too late.

Sayaka: "Th-These p-pictures..."

They were from a photoshoot she did a couple years ago with the rest of her group. Specifically the ones where they posed in swimsuits. However, he wasn't actually looking in the magazine, but rather the cover.

 However, he wasn't actually looking in the magazine, but rather the cover

Even Sayaka had to admit... this picture made her look pretty sexy.

Sayaka: "So, you've been staring at this."

Makoto: "M-Monokuma just set it there! I-I was just curious! I'm sorry I shouldn't have looked at it, it's indecent!"

Makoto was panicking but Sayaka giggled.

Sayaka: "You did apologize nicely, but I can't let something like this go unpunished."

Makoto gulped. Sayaka dragged him over to the bed and set him against it to pull his pants down, revealing his massive erection in it's full glory.

Sayaka: "I didn't think you'd enjoy it this much. You pervert."

Makoto: "I'm not... a pervert-"

Sayaka: "Then you won't enjoy this too much right?"

Sayaka stuck her finger up his ass and Makoto let out a squeal. She continuously pushed her finger inside and out of his ass. Makoto groaned in pain and pleasure.

Makoto: "M-Maizono! T-Take it out, please!"

Sayaka: "No, I don't think I will just yet. I need to get you ready for the real punishment."

Makoto was worried, if this was hurting him, (and pleasuring him at the same time) what would the real punishment be? Sayaka added a second finger causing Makoto to moan.

Makoto: "Ah.... haa..."

Sayaka added a third finger which only added on to Makoto's pleasure, and added a forth. Makoto fell to the floor and Sayaka only picked up her pace.

Makoto: "Maizono, I... I'm gonna-"

Sayaka: "Not yet!"

Sayaka pulled her fingers out making Makoto calm down. She picked him up and laid him down on the bed, face first.

Sayaka: "I need to punish you, properly."

Sayaka found an onahole (which didn't make much sense...) and she pushed Makoto's cock inside, making him moan.

Sayaka: "I can't have you making a mess in my room now."

Sayaka removed her panties from underneath her skirt and revealed a massive cock from underneath. Makoto looked back and his face was pale.

Sayaka: "You have such a cute ass. Too bad I'm gonna cream it with my futa cock."

Makoto: "Wait Maizono! I'm not readYYYYY-!"

Sayaka wasted no time thrusting inside his ass and pinning him to the bed, as Makoto moaned loudly with each time Sayaka thrusted into him.

Makoto: "AH~! AH~!"

Sayaka: "Huff... y-you're so t-tight Naegi. It feels good inside you~."

Makoto wasn't even paying attention. He was moaning too loud and was only focused on Sayaka's large dick aggressively pumping into him, causing precum to run through the onahole and slip off. But Sayaka didn't really care and just kept going.

Sayaka: "You have my authority it cum now. That's what you wanted, right~?"

Makoto kept moaning loudly and Sayaka aimed to pound his prostate and came in his ass, which made him scream in pleasure as he came as well. Sayaka pulled out and stroked her cock to spray some semen over his body. Makoto sighed in relief, but unexpectedly Sayaka had him pinned down again.

Sayaka: "You think I'm done fucking you? Think again, I plan to fill up your ass a lot more~."

Makoto went pale again as Sayaka stood up and waited for Makoto to suck her still, throbbing cock.

Sayaka: "But first, let's see how you taste dick."

Makoto slowly started licking the tip of Sayaka's large cock and took it in his mouth, Sayaka made a small moan because of it.

Sayaka: "Just remember, this is your punishment. So you'll have to take more than the tip!"

Sayaka grabbed his head and pulled him forward, forcing him to suck more of her cock as it slid into his throat.

Sayaka: "Much better~."

Makoto: "Mm-! MM—!"

Sayaka: "I'm gonna cum in your mouth Naegi, be sure to swallow it~."

Makoto sucked even harder, making Sayaka moan as she came in his mouth. He pulled out once it was over, but his punishment wasn't.

Sayaka: "Good! Just one more thing. You're gonna ride my cock~."

Makoto: "H-Huh..?"

Sayaka threw herself on the bed and waited. Suddenly he had no problem with any of this and joined her on the bed, lowering himself on Sayaka's cock. She got up as Makoto moaned from bouncing up and down on her cock and pet his head.

Sayaka: "Good boy. Do you want more?"

Makoto nodded happily and begged.

Makoto: "Yes Maizono!! I need mOre! I need your big futa cock inside me!!"

Sayaka: "Good."

Sayaka pushed him onto the bed. She grabbed his legs and lifted then up, and then pushed her dick in as far as it could go, and as hard as she could, and directly to his prostate.

Makoto: "AHHHHHHHH-!!!"

Sayaka: "Tell me Naegi! Will you be my personal sex slave!?"

Makoto: "YES! Anything!"

Sayaka: "Will you be an onahole for my dick!?"

Makoto: "YES MAIZONO! Please fuck my ass and fill my slutty hole as much as you want!!"

Sayaka was sure that she had broken him, but now she had a way to relieve her stress.

Sayaka: "Alright, here's your last load of cum for now~!"

Sayaka let another load if cum inside Makoto and he came all over the bed, but that didn't stop her, she continued to fuck him and empty her semen into him. Makoto ended up falling asleep with his tongue sticking out and drool pouring from his mouth.

Sayaka put her panties and skirt back on and then looked at the mess.

Sayaka: "Welp, better start cleaning."