Overstimulation Challenge

Sayaka: "I think I'd like to try a challenge."

Makoto: "Sure? What do you wanna do?"

Sayaka pulled out a large variety of skinnier dildos from a box, however there were two pink, thicker ones which were actually vibrators."

Makoto: "That's a lot of toys..."

Sayaka: "Yep!"

Sayaka started throwing off her clothes and began explaining the challenge.

Sayaka: "I'm gonna start off with the big ones in both my holes and try to resist moaning, but if I do, you have to add one of the smaller dildos and put it inside one of the holes and keep alternating."

Makoto: "Are you sure that's safe!?"

Sayaka: "Yes."

Sayaka removed her last article of clothing and laid down on the bed, face first.

Sayaka: "Alright, begin!"

Makoto put a vibrator inside Sayaka and turned it on, Sayaka grunted in pleasure and gripped the sheets, then Makoto put the other in her ass and Sayaka let out a moan immediately.

Makoto: "That's one!"

Makoto grabbed a thin dildo and shoved it inside her pussy, Sayaka held in another moan and clenched the sheets harder.

Sayaka: "Hnnnrg-!"

Makoto: "Do you want me to stop?"

Sayaka shook her head and let out another moan as she came.

Makoto: "That's another."

Makoto went back to grab another small dildo and pushed one into Sayaka's ass.

Sayaka: "SHHHHRRRFffff-!"

Sayaka was starting to lose her mind already, having two vibrators in her at once, and then more dildos constantly adding on more pleasure to the vibrations. She started drooling and yet another moan, and another. Cummimg once again.

Makoto: "That's two!"

Makoto grabbed two more dildos and pushed one of each into both her holes, making Sayaka moan again.

Makoto: "And another."

Makoto added another dildo to Sayaka's pussy. Needless to say this challenge wasn't going over well, but to her... it felt amazing. She came again almost making the vibrator slip out, thankfully Makoto was readjusting it.

Sayaka: "M-MaKOTo!! Ah~! M-MoRe!"

Makoto added the last dildo into her ass and squealed with incredible pleasure as one of the smaller dildos had started vibrating directly against Sayaka's clit. Makoto couldn't take it anymore and took his pants off so he begin to masturbate.

Sayaka: "AhhHhh~! I'm c-cumming! I'm cuMmING sO mucH!"

Makoto turned her over to see her face and he stroked his cock violently as he was so pent up.

Sayaka: "AaaaaAAAAHHhhhhHhh-!!!"

Sayaka came for the fifth time and immediately passed out, as Makoto came over her body, giving a few additional strokes to empty the tank. He turned both vibrators off and put everything back in the box. He proceeded to lick both her holes clean and her body, then tucked her in. He then threw his hoodie on Sayaka's unconscious body and huddled up to her under the blankets to keep her warm.