Masturbation Punishment

This chapter also doesn't take place in the timeline.

Sayaka threw the dorm's door to check on Makoto. The two of them switched dorms for the night, so she had to check up on him.

Makoto: "Huff...... ah......"

That was him... moaning? Sayaka had an idea of what he was doing and locked the door. She crept to the bathroom, and slowly opened the door.

Sayaka: "Whatcha d-"

Makoto screamed in fear as he fell of the chair, hiding his erect cock in his pants and something else behind his leg.

Makoto: "M-Mai-Maizono-san! What are you doing here?"

Sayaka: "I could be asking you the same question."

She quickly managed to snatch the magazine from his hand. Makoto tried to grab it, but it was too late.

Sayaka: "Th-These p-pictures..."

They were from a photoshoot she did a couple years ago with the rest of her group. Specifically the ones where they posed in swimsuits. However, he wasn't actually looking in the magazine, but rather the cover.

 However, he wasn't actually looking in the magazine, but rather the cover

Even Sayaka had to admit... this picture made her look pretty sexy.

Sayaka: "So, you've been staring at this."

Makoto: "M-Monokuma just set it there! I-I was just curious! I'm sorry I shouldn't have looked at it,  it's indecent!"

Makoto was panicking but Sayaka giggled.

Sayaka: "You did apologize nicely, but I can't let something like this go unpunished."

Makoto gulped. Sayaka dragged him over to the bed and set him against it to pull his pants down, revealing his massive erection in it's full glory.

Sayaka: "I didn't think you'd enjoy it this much. You pervert."

Makoto: "I'm not... a pervert-"

Sayaka: "Then you won't enjoy this too much right?"

Sayaka stuck her finger up his ass and Makoto let out a squeal. She continuously pushed her finger inside and out of his ass. Makoto groaned in pain and pleasure.

Makoto: "M-Maizono! T-Take it out, please!"

Sayaka: "No, I don't think I will just yet. I need to get you ready for the real punishment."

Makoto was worried, if this was hurting him, (and pleasuring him at the same time) what would the real punishment be? Sayaka added a second finger causing Makoto to moan.

Makoto: "Ah.... haa..."

Sayaka added a third finger which only added on to Makoto's pleasure, and added a forth. Makoto fell to the floor and Sayaka only picked up her pace.

Makoto: "Maizono, I... I'm gonna-"

Sayaka: "Not yet!"

Sayaka pulled her fingers out making Makoto calm down. She picked him up and laid him down on the bed, face first.

Sayaka: "I need to punish you, properly."

Sayaka found an onahole (which didn't make much sense...) and she pushed Makoto's cock inside, making him moan.

Sayaka: "I can't have you making a mess in my room now."

Sayaka removed her panties from underneath her skirt and replaced it with a big, spiked, strap-on.

Sayaka: "Now, the real punishment begins!"

She inserted only the tip into his ass, Makoto screamed. Sayaka put her hand over his mouth getting him to shush.

Sayaka: "Poor Naegi, here you can bite down on this if it hurts that much."

Sayaka took out a gag ball and put it in his mouth. He bit down as Sayaka waited a bit before moving inside his ass with the strap-on. After a few seconds she slammed into his ass at full force. Makoto's scream was muffled into the gag but you could see the drool coming from his mouth. She continued pumping into him at a fast pace without mercy.

Sayaka: "Don't worry, your punishment will be over soon."

Makoto kept muffling into the gag, with drool running from the gag. His head pressed against the bed as his vision was getting dark. He started cumming inside the onahole, it kept filling with his semen as his mind was going blank. Sayaka pulled out showing him mercy, she took the gag out of his mouth and his gasps became noticeable.

Makoto: "Huff...... ha...... ah......"

Sayaka: "I'll admit, I was stressed out. Don't worry, I'll make next time more fun."