Pet Play (Naegirizono)

Kyoko finished restraining Sayaka's wrists to the ceiling, she was dressed in a casual school girl clothes she wore in a photoshoot with Kyoko. Kyoko unbuttoned Sayaka's shirt, making sure she and Makoto could see part of her breasts.

Kyoko: "It's not too tight is it?"

Sayaka: "It's fine."

Makoto: "Can you at least bend over?"

Sayaka bowed down to see, her head was angled down to Kyoko's thighs.

Sayaka: "Yep, it's fine!"

Makoto: "Let us know if you need a break."

Sayaka: "I'll be fine."

Kyoko: "Good."

Kyoko picked up her bag and set it down on the bed, she pulled out a strap-on and removed her skirt and panties. She applied the strap-on and reapplied her skirt.

Kyoko: "We can start anytime you're ready."

Sayaka: "Alright. Bring it on."

Makoto got behind Sayaka and removed her panties, she was definitely soaked. Makoto teased her pussy and collected some of her precum, he gave it a taste and pushed his fingers into her.

Sayaka: "Ah~!"

Kyoko: "You makes cute sounds, but how good are you with your mouth?"

Kyoko lifted her skirt and pushed the strap-on into Sayaka's mouth. Her moans were muffled into it as Kyoko forced her to deep throat the silicone cock. Makoto continued to push his fingers into her and leaned down to her pussy, and began licking it.

Sayaka: "Mmph~! Mmmm~."

Sayaka came into Makoto's mouth, he pulled himself away as Kyoko pulled the strap-on out of Sayaka's throat.

Sayaka: *gasp* *cough* *cough*

Makoto: "You ok?"

Sayaka: "Huff... I'm fine. Just not used to deep throating."

Kyoko: "You did good, but that was only one round."

Makoto and Sayaka switched positions and Kyoko took a vibrator out of the bag, and pushed into Sayaka's ass. Sayaka began moaning and Kyoko pushed her dildo into her ass as Makoto pulled his pants and boxers down so Sayaka could get to work on his dick.

Sayaka: "Mmm..!"

Kyoko: "Hng-!"

Kyoko could feel the vibrations through the dildo and Makoto could feel them as well.

Makoto: "Mmph!"

Sayaka came again and Kyoko pulled the vibrator out of her ass and her dildo. Makoto pulled out as well and got Sayaka to stand as straight as possible, but she felt weaker and was limping a bit.

Sayaka: "Haa... huff... puff..."

Makoto: "Do you need a break?"

Sayaka: "Two more rounds. But can we do the last one on the bed, there's something I want to try."

Kyoko: "Got it. Makoto, you know what to do."

Makoto: "Yep."

Makoto picked Sayaka up by her thighs and pushed his dick inside her pussy.

Sayaka: "Ah~! Ha~!"

Kyoko aimed the strap-on to her ass and thrusted her dildo into Sayaka's ass, making her moans increase.

Sayaka: "AH~! AH~!"

The two pushed in and out into Sayaka as she moaned louder and louder with each pump. Makoto kissed her and explored her mouth with his tongue. He pulled back but pumped into her even harder.

Sayaka: "AH~!"

Kyoko pumped harder and grabbed Sayaka's hips through her skirt.

Sayaka: "I'M CUMMING!!"

Sayaka came the same time Makoto, causing him and Kyoko to pull out. Sayaka nearly fell to the ground as Kyoko removed the cuffs, Makoto stopped Sayaka from falling, he laid her down on the bed and she removed her skirt.

Kyoko: "So, what did you want to try?"

Sayaka: "Well... I wanted... to see if both your cocks would fit."

Makoto: "You mean... like what we just did?"

Sayaka: "No."

Sayaka opened up her pussy and the two of them got the idea of what she meant.

Makoto: "Th-That doesn't seem safe at all!"

Kyoko: "It is possible, but don't worry Makoto. It's safe."

Makoto took a deep breath.

Makoto: "Ok, let's try it."

Sayaka spread her legs and waited. Makoto and Kyoko both lubed up and Makoto lubed her pussy as well. Makoto stuck his dick inside her again, and Kyoko followed suit, causing Sayaka to moan loudly.

Sayaka: "AH~! F-FUCK!"

Kyoko: "Seems she's enjoying this."

Makoto: "Hrk-! It's... hard to move! But it feels really good!"

Makoto did his best to thrust inside of her, making Sayaka scream in pleasure.

Sayaka: "M-MORE!! AH~!! DON'T STOP!!"

Makoto: "I'm g-gonna cum!"

Sayaka: "Y-YES!! FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT STICKY CUM!!"

Makoto came into Sayaka as she came as well. The two pulled out as Sayaka passed out. Makoto ruffled her hair as Kyoko took off the strap-on and put her original clothes on.

Kyoko: "Guess we overdid it."

Makoto: "Yeah..."

Kyoko: "Welp, I better get going. I'll need more sleep for any detective work I need to do."

Makoto: "Right."

Kyoko packed her bag and was ready to head out the door.

Kyoko: "Tell her I said thanks for inviting me."

Makoto: "Will do. See you!"

Kyoko nodded and walked off. Makoto got in the bed with Sayaka and tucked her in along with himself.