Threesome Entertainment

(This is just a headcanon for one of the members of Sayaka's idol group, because only two of them officially have names, but I believe that Satomi is the girl to Sayaka's left in the picture of the idol group)

Makoto: "Hey Sayaka are you there?"

Makoto had his eyes closed and sat on the bed shirtless, Sayaka wanted to surprise him today.

Sayaka: "Ok Makoto, open up!"

Makoto opened his eyes and panicked a little due to the sight before him, because standing right next to Sayaka, was Satomi Aoba.

Sayaka: "Wait Makoto! You don't need to hide!"

Makoto: "Are you sure? I know she's a friend but it's a little weird for her to be here during-"

Sayaka: "Makoto, I called her over for a threesome."

Makoto's face made an 'O' shape as he know knew what was going on. Satomi laughed a bit.

Satomi: "I forgot how cute he was."

Sayaka: "You haven't heard him moan."

Sayaka turned her around and whispered to her.

Sayaka: "I told you what I planned first, right?"

Satomi nodded and they both turned around. They told Makoto to close his eyes again so they could do one last thing, and once Makoto opened his eyes, he looked to see not just Sayaka in her lingerie, but Satomi was also in the same type of lingerie (just in white instead of blue).

Satomi: "Don't worry cutie."

Sayaka: "We'll make you feel really good."

Both girls got to his sides and Sayaka counted down to three with her fingers. Once she finished they both started teasing Makoto's nipples, making him moan in place.

Satomi: "You weren't kidding."

Sayaka: "See?"

The two continued to lap his nipples gently and Sayaka started pulling his pants down to reveal his large cock. Satomi was a little intimidated by it's length.

Satomi: "Jeez! You've had this thing inside you!?"

Sayaka: "Yep, now follow my lead."

The both of them grabbed a hold of Makoto's dick with their other hands and rubbed his cock in a specific rhythm.

Makoto: "Ahh~! Haa~!"

Satomi: "He's used to this kind of thing, right?"

Sayaka: "A threesome?"

Satomi: "Yeah."

Sayaka: "Nope."

The two of them picked up their pace and Makoto moaned even louder.

Sayaka: "I think he's about to cum, time to switch."

The two girls laid him down on the bed and got down to his dick which was leaking a bit of precum. Satomi brushed it with her finger and gave it a taste.

Satomi: "Mmm. It's kinda sweet."

Sayaka: "Then let's get him to erupt."

Sayaka and Satomi removed the top of their lingerie, exposing their breasts. The two girls sandwiched his cock between both their breasts, Makoto started moaning again and the girls were faintly moaning too as their tits rubbed against each other.

Makoto: "Grk~! Haa~!"

The girls both licked his cock up and down to pleasure him even more.

Makoto: "I'm cumMING!"