1

"W-wait! P-please" the woman begged. "P-please....."
The man standing in front of her smirking widely. "What do you mean.. Please."

The woman startled and quickly crawled back.
"No need to be scared..." He chuckled. "Nothing's going to happen to you."

The woman on the ground cried loudly.
"Will you shut up!" He yelled at her. "Do you wanna wake the whole street up"
She jumped a bit and tried to be silence.
The man smirked at her and said "Good... This will be your punishment.."

The eyes of the woman wided and begged with tears streaming down her face. "Please! I have still a family! I have a husband, two children.. I need to take care of them!" she cried.

The man sighed "Do I look like I care? No. Rest not in peace."

Before she can say something else the man stabs her with a knife.
She fell on the ground with her eyes wide open.
Blood flows out of her mouth.
Blood on the ground.
Blood streams out of her wound.
Blood on the knife.
Blood literally everywhere.

"Tsk.. Just a waste of my time" and he walked away from the dead body.

★~next morning~★

-The news of today-
Today we found a body in the side street of *******.
She is 25 years old and has a husband and two children.
She was stabbed deep in her stomach.
Our detectives are investigating what happened and how it happened.

We also found a white beautiful flower beside the dead body.
We assumed that the flower is from the killer.
Please watch ou---

"Jimin! Did you kill someone again!?" A man in black came downstairs. "Yea... So what." The man on the couch sighed "You can't kill people every night. You have to watch what you're doing, Jimin."
"Shut up!" yelled Jimin.

"Can you both shut up! I can't sleep if two people downstairs are yelling!" said an other man who came downstairs. "Yoongi you've slept all night long. Do something useful." Said the man on the couch named Jungkook.

"Something useful to me is killing someone... But no someone won't let me." He said rolling his eyes. "Of course I won't let you! I don't want to lose you like what we lost the rest of our team!" frowned Jungkook.

Yoongi thought about what he said. We lost most of our serial teammates. They've all been arrested and put in jail for the rest of their lives. All because they didn't pay attention. "I miss them..." Jungkooks eyes softened and said "Yea.. I miss them too. But that doesn't mean we're gonna join them in jail."

"Guys where is Tae?" Aks Jimin who walked in the room. "He is shopping." Jimin frowned "Why? We have enough for a whole month."
"I know but it's better then waiting for an other month." Jimin nodded and goes back where he was.

~30 minutes later~

"Guys!!" someone stormed in the house. Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi runned to him "What happend!?" they all ask worried. "And why do yo  have bruises and cuts in you arms?!" He laughed a bit "Hehe.. Nothing really happened.." "Tae! Did you pick a fight again?" Taehyung looked down to the floor "I'm sorry.." He muttered softly.

Jimin goes to the bathroom with Taehyung to heal his wounds. "Sit still! I can't take care of your wounds if you don't sit still!"

HEYYYAA! This is my second book...I saw this in my drafts lollll! anywaysss have fun reading this shit that I wrote a year ago